Need Help with Vero Beach Resort Room Request

jcooper131

Earning My Ears
We are going to the Vero Beach Resort in May. We are staying in a Deluxe Inn Room - Ocean view. I want to make sure to request a room without a obstructed view from the balcony. Any floor or room suggestions that I need request. Are the L shaped Inn rooms better than the normal inn rooms?

Any other tips?

I think all rooms have a litte obstruction by the trees that are between the resort and the beach. But I would recommend to request exactly what you said that you want: unobstructed ocean view.

I know about the trees between the resort and beach. I know a higher floor takes care of that. I was meaning that some balconies are obstructed by other roof lines or parts of the building.

I know about the trees between the resort and beach. I know a higher floor takes care of that. I was meaning that some balconies are obstructed by other roof lines or parts of the building.

Then I would request high floor, unobstructed balcony.

My strategy is to tell them as much as possible what I want from the room and not go by numbers. If my number is not available they have no clue why I wanted the requested numbers. This way there is a chance that they understand my reasoning and can give me what would be second best at least.

We are going to the Vero Beach Resort in May. We are staying in a Deluxe Inn Room - Ocean view. I want to make sure to request a room without a obstructed view from the balcony. Any floor or room suggestions that I need request. Are the L shaped Inn rooms better than the normal inn rooms?

Any other tips?
I don't think the corner rooms are as different as they once were but I'd just ask for 3rd or 4th floor or the corner but not both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter