Need help on converting ticket assigned to AWOL stepson

CTJKLAB

Mouseketeer
Need some help from fellow Dis'ers who may be in the know...here it is and this is very complicated! About 4 or 5 years back when my husband and I took my son and two of his 3 children (who were minors at the time) to Disney we bought Park Hopper tickets for each kid and the tickets were put on a room key for each one. All the day were not used up on the passes (room keys) for the kids and we are in possession of them. We are DVC owners and my husband and I go down 2 to 3 times a year on annual passes and MY son has long ago used up his Park Hopper ticket from that time. The relationship between my husband and his ex-wife was horrible, always, and once the kids reached 18 she cut him off from them and he has not heard from them for over tw years. They have since moved from their home, which was out of state at the time anyway and we have no idea where they are. Can we do anything with the passes, we would not be able to give them to them if we wanted to???? What does Disney do if someone passes away and there were days left on a pass, they must have a way of overriding passes so that they can be assigned to others, no???? Help!!! We hate to waste them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter