Need a Vacation Home

Robinette

DIS Veteran
I am interested in renting a vacation home for 2 days before our Disney cruise in May 2002.
We need a house that will accommodate 12 people. Can someone suggest a company that they had a good experience with. Or steer me away from a potential disaster. A newer home would be a plus. The two families we are traveling with are leaving this planning to me so I'm very nervous and :confused: Please Help!!!

We used Families First last December (2000) to rent a three bedroom home. The home was great with a private pool and it could have slept 8 people since it had a sofa sleeper in the one living room area. We loved it and it was only a few miles from WDW Main gate. It was in a subdivision called Lindfields. The only problem we had was that when we checked in, they gave us the wrong key, so we had to battle construction (at that time) on US 192 again to go back to their office. That was the only problem we had. We paid $89/nt. plus pool heating costs. You might want to take a look at them. Their website is www.familiesfirst.com.

Thanks everyone for responding so quickly. I checked all the links and sent a few emails out.
There is a gated community I've seen with homes to rent called Wyndham Palms. Looks and sounds beautiful. Anyone know about it and stayed there? Thanks again for your help. I feel more comfortable going by someones recommendation then just a web search. :)

Wyndham Palms is fab!! If I could not stay at Emerald Island Resort (which is not finished yet) I would stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter