Need a referral for the current promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else needs a referral, I'll be glad to let you use my name. Just let me know and I will PM you.

Hi,

Some one from this thread pm'd me I'm sorry I had surgery and accidently deleted your PM send it to me again and I will send you my info.. I;m sooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me if you would like a referral. I just found out the Indiana residents are now able to recieve Share the Magic Promotions for referring owners to DVC. :banana:

Ok I'll join the bandwagon. Feel free to PM me for a referral.
:thumbsup2

Feel free to PM me as well, especially if you'd like to purchase from the Disneyland guides so you can get that Grand Californian purchase guaranatee!

My guide is excellent and I am happy to refer her to you as well.

Kath

if anyone needs a referral for the deal that ends Feb. 18th ,please PM me and I can answer any questions. I can give you my guides direct number. He is a senior guide and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him,
Roger

just a little more than a week left on the current deal. Please PM me if you need a referral. i can give you my guides name and number, if you need it and good luck.

Anyone need a referral just let me know !!! Thanks, Krisitn

If anyone is needing a referral for the Promotion that is ending Feb 18th, please let me know. Our guide is Michael Cramer (866-615-3320)

Our guide is Brian Sullivain and is really really really GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need a referral, please PM me for information. Our guide was Mario Ramirez and we had a good experience with him (he didn't have to sell too hard)!!!

Just got off the phone with DVC and was informed that if someone buys in with a member referral at 160 points they get 100 developer points plus the 8.00 off at AKV and 10.00 off SSR and then it went to the 255 with 160 developer.

So if you need a referral please let me know.

I didnt know about the 160 points and get the 100 developer points.

so it would be 104.00 with 10.00 off at SSR
104.00 with 8.00 off at AKV.

If anyone has any questions feel free to let me know.

Misty

I havea guide in Florida and a guide in California. Please PM me if you need a referral.

Just got off the phone with DVC and was informed that if someone buys in with a member referral at 160 points they get 100 developer points plus the 8.00 off at AKV and 10.00 off SSR and then it went to the 255 with 160 developer.

So if you need a referral please let me know.

I didnt know about the 160 points and get the 100 developer points.

If anyone has any questions feel free to let me know.

Misty

Does anyone know what the going rate for points at AKV is right now?

Yes they are 104.00 per point with 8.00 off.Then if you use a member for a referral then with 160 points then you would get 100 developer points to.So it would be 96.00 after the 8.00 off pp.
If I can answer anything else for you let me know.
Does anyone know what the going rate for points at AKV is right now?

We just bought 225 points last week (AKV). They were $8 off (total price) and we got 160 Developer's points with that. We got a December UY. If you have any other questions or need a referral let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter