• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a good hotel in Holbrook, Arizona

firsttimer2007

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a good, cheap hotel in Holbrook Arizona. It does not have to be fancy since, we will be checking in about 2:00 am and leaving first thing in the morning. I would like for it to be comfortable, clean and quiet. It would be nice if it also had breakfast since we will be in a hurry in the morning.

We will be staying in Holbrook next week, but we chose the Wigwam Motel. It is one of the two Wigwam motels left in the U.S. and was the idea behind the Cone Motel for the movie "Cars". However, the office is only open from about 4:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.or when the motel is full or they feel like going home, so it won't work for a 2:00 A.M. check-in.

Go to Tripadvisor and put in hotels in Holbrook, Arizona. They'll give you the hotels and motels and reviews.

I think there is a holiday inn express that i stayed in there- it was a mainstream inexpensive place with breakfast, very clean, always open -just a chain. Was there on business.

I stayed at the HI express within the last year. It is probably one of the quieter hotels there; since, there is quite a bit of rail traffic through there at all hours. That is the biggest complaint I hear about the WigWams. If you stay at the WigWams, run the air to cover the trains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter