"Neat Sheet" ground cloth for beaches, campfire

Magnetic

Mouseketeer
I saw a product at Target yesterday that I picked up for our Disney trip. It's called the Neat Sheet, and it's a queen-bed-sized ground cloth for picnics, the beach, etc. It's a blue water and sand-repellent cloth with weights in the corners to keep it from blowing away. It rolls up to about the size of a large thermos. It easily fits in my day bag for the parks too. I picked one up for our night at the campfire and lazing around the beach -- it was $7.49, but there was a coupon in my newspaper last week for $2.00 off.

Their website is http://www.theneatsheet.com if you want to check it out.

I'm kicking myself for not cutting out the coupon, GRRR! I just emailed them(Kimberly Clark)...maybe they'll be generous and send me a coupon.
Great post!

KEWL! Got a reply ALREADY:

Thanks for your e-mail about THE NEAT SHEETT Ground Cover.

Indoors and out, THE NEAT SHEETT Ground Cover can be spread out anytime that you want to protect people against messy surfaces or clean surfaces against messy people! THE NEAT SHEET Ground Cover is made of a special material that is water and sand repellant. The large, cottony soft sheet stays cool in the hot sun and has built-in weights to help it stay put. Machine washable and reusable, this product is currently available in one size (57" X 77") and a color combination of navy and turquoise. We hope that you will watch for THE NEAT SHEET Ground Cover in the summer seasonal, sun care products, or picnic supply department of your favorite store. For more information about this new and innovative product, please visit our web site at www.theneatsheet.com.

We appreciate your interest in our products and are sending you some coupons through the mail. Thanks again for visiting our web site.

Moniste
Consumer Services
Kimberly-Clark Corp.

That's great! They sure answer their email quickly. I figure too, for $5.50, if I run out of room in my luggage from buying too many souvenirs, I can always toss it out or pass it along to another family. It's not too expensive to discard.

My fiance and I saw an ad for this product on TV last week and thought it was a great idea. Then when I was looking through last sunday's paper I cut out the coupon for it.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter