NCAA Games at Disney

backpacktwang

Mouseketeer
So, I'm not a dad (I'm a mom), but I desperately need some info. We will be in the Magic Kingdom on Sunday and I am going to need to find a place to watch my Jayhawks. Any suggestions? I have been told that there is nowhere in the MK to watch NCAA games, but what about the resorts around there? Any ideas? :confused3

You are right about the MK, you won't be able to watch there. The Tambu lounge at the Poly used to have a TV. Not sure if they still do. The lounge is on the second floor, right next to Ohana. It opens up in the afternoon.

ESPN Zone on the Boardwalk is a great place to see games.

This.:thumbsup2 ESPN zone is where we go when there is a game we want to watch while in the World. Everything else is kind of hit or miss. Even if you find a TV, there may be others that are watching something else. You can always use your smartphone or Ipad and use the watchESPN app!

Thanks for the ideas. Someone on another board recommended the Outer Rim lounge at the Contemporary. Anyone know about that place? I figure I will call first and ask before I go anywhere. ESPN Zone sounds great, but my family will probably stay at MK while I watch the game, so I would rather stay closer if I can.

Haven't been to the Outer Rim since the refurb a couple of years ago. Can't help you there.

I've had good luck going to the Poly poolbar to watch NFL games on Sundays. They have a decent TV at the bar, and the bartender will put on whatever you request.

The Outer Rim lounge is a great place to watch the games. I am there right now. But just FYI the pool bar at Pop Century is better. The bartenders are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter