National rate FINALLY dropped for me **UPDATE...

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
using my usual DC contract and coupon with Emerald Asile...

I'm going October 26 thru November 3. So it's 8 days. Full size.

With NHOL I wasn't getting any discount, in fact, it would go up a little. It was usually around $224/$225 total for the 8 days.

Well, I check often and today I tried again with and without NHOL and without was still $225.05 and when I plug in NHOL the total is now $212.84.

I hope this can help someone going around the same time as me!
AS of right now, my rate is $204.93 with DC and a coupon for a Full size and EA and its for 8 days so it's came down a little more than my previous post above from $212. with NHOL and with DC to $204.93 with NO NHOL and yes DC discounts...another $7. isn't too bad I guess!

I got the same rate for Dec 7-15 just as beattyfamily described. However it did not help for a 3-day weekend Oct 31-Nov 3.

Hey my rate in Dec just dropped $15 dollars....

I'm so glad I booked in February! My rate with taxes for a full-sized, Emerald Isle, 8 days (11/22-29) is $185.xx! I wasn't sure if that was a good rate when I booked since we never rent cars, but it's looking pretty awesome now. If I use the codes and would have booked now, my total would be $234.xx.

Thanks for the update!! We also have an 8 day rental, so I appreciate when you post that your rate has dropped! I think we are travelling around the same time, so our rates are the same! I will post if my rate drops too :) You just seem to be checking them earlier in the am than me :) Again, thanks for the updates!!! We just saved enough for another adult meal! Every bit helps :)

Rats! No change on my Oct 31-Nov 3 or Dec 7-15 reservations. But thanks for the update!

Love these boards!! Thanks for the notice!

Just redid our reservations and our price dropped $20.00 for our upcoming Nov. 2-8th trip! :)

How do you find out that the rates have changed?

Do you go in every few days and price out the exact same itinerary that you had already reserved?

Thanks, this made a big difference for my March Minivan, no help for my April trip but any little bit helps the budget. I wonder if we can still use the DC discount, the web page accepts it so it should be good in 2003.

I don't know if this will help anyone, but when I tried to book this weekend, NHOL wasn't doing anything for me anymore. When I browsed the National website I found code WKEND. This code got me the rate that I had once been quoted with NHOL. I don't remember the details of the code, but I thought I would go ahead and pass it on.

sramille - thanks for the tip!
I just saved $10 on my weekend rental. WKEND with Entertainment coupon = $68 for three days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter