National Lampoon's February Quest For Fun!!~ LIVE UPDATE 2/9 post 852

I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted to tell you to have a great trip. I saw the post about the last playoff game being like your Superbowl. Believe me, that as a die hard Red Sox fan, I fully understand. The 2004 playoff series against the Yankees was our World Series.
Also, as a New Englander, I could never cheer for the Colts. So...WHO DAT GONNA BEAT DEM COLTS??? Go Saints!!!

In case I miss my chance I wanted to wish ya'll well on your journey. Here's hoping you don't have any breakdowns and have an awesome vacation.:banana:

Have a great time Blue and family. :goodvibes

Safe trip and wishing you all the mojo :wizard:

I think u do not leave until Friday, but just in case wanted to wish you a good trip.

Hope you have an awesome trip and GO Saints!!!!

:dance3:

Sending all the Pixie Dust I can... Make sure you keep it for your family, and don't give a speck of it to those Saints!!;)
:wizard::wizard::wizard:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Have a magical time, Blue!!!

Looks like Rosie has landed - a bit early at that - which means hopefully at the gate on time. :)

I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted to tell you to have a great trip. I saw the post about the last playoff game being like your Superbowl. Believe me, that as a die hard Red Sox fan, I fully understand. The 2004 playoff series against the Yankees was our World Series.
Also, as a New Englander, I could never cheer for the Colts. So...WHO DAT GONNA BEAT DEM COLTS??? Go Saints!!!

Hey there!! Thanks for coming aboard. Glad to see you back! :)
I remember that game with the Sox and Yankees. That was HUGE!!!
Thanks for cheering for my Saints!!! WHO DAT???!!

Not sure of when you're departing, so thought I better say "have a great trip Blue"!
Thanks!! :goodvibes We are leaving around 5am tomorrow morning. I'm about to do the update that i was supposed to do the past 2 nights!:headache:

In case I miss my chance I wanted to wish ya'll well on your journey. Here's hoping you don't have any breakdowns and have an awesome vacation.:banana:
Thank you!! :goodvibes Hope you guys have a great trip too. Stay safe!! WHO DAT!!!

Thank you!

Have a great time Blue and family.
Safe trip and wishing you all the mojo :wizard:

Thank you!! I can't wait to get going! :wizard:

I think u do not leave until Friday, but just in case wanted to wish you a good trip.

Hope you have an awesome trip and GO Saints!!!!

Thanks!!! :hug:

WHO DAT!!!:cheer2:

Sending all the Pixie Dust I can... Make sure you keep it for your family, and don't give a speck of it to those Saints!!;)
:wizard:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust::wizard:

Have a magical time, Blue!!!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Thanks Sooze!!

Travel blessings to you Blue!! GO SAINTS!!! :goodvibes I'll be rootin for them!!!

Thanks Millie!! :dance3:

Looks like Rosie has landed - a bit early at that - which means hopefully at the gate on time. :)

YAY!!!!! :banana::banana: So glad she's there. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!:yay:

OK, SO I TRIED TO UPDATE AGAIN LAST NIGHT BUT AFTER EVERYTHING GOING ON THE PAST FEW DAYS, THE ELECTRICITY WENT OUT ON ME AFTER THE FIRST PARAGRAPH!!!!:mad: The weather is not so good today. Hopefully we don't run into it again tomorrow because it IS headed to Florida! :sad2: Let's try this again.......

Oh yeah, we are doing the one day dance over here!! :cool1: DS took off the #2 Mickey Head from our countdown calendar tonight. Under it he found a picture of Test Track which is his FAVORITE ride at WDW. :thumbsup2 He was super excited. I gave him some surprises this week each time he pulled off a Mickey Head. They have been cute Disney themed socks, color wonder mini coloring books for the drive over, and a case to keep the books and markers in.

4330556928_a0c7ee243b.jpg

This week has been "appreciation week" at DS's school. I have been busy every day doing special things for the people we are appreciating on that day. On top of that I've been TRYING to get laundry done, pack, finish shopping for our trip, bringing DS to birthday parties for friends, cooking dinner, attending parent/teacher committee meetings, playing with the dog so she doesn't think we left her for good, coordinating parents to cook a meal for the teacher Friday night when I WON'T BE HERE, :scared1:, getting allergy shots, losing my mind and occasionally sleeping......not nearly enough! :laundy:

THURSDAY:

This morning I got up and got the family going. I brought all the gifts for the teacher and her aide for the next week!! Tomorrow is teacher appreciation, then we are missing valentines day and mardi gras!! So, we brought gifts for all of those occasions this morning. Needless to say they were pretty shocked and overwhelmed. :goodvibes His teacher is sending him home today with his school work for next week. We will work on that during the LONG drive tomorrow.

Speaking of the drive, my car is ready!! Ok, aside from all the other issues lately :rolleyes1 ..... I mean it's "DRESSED" for the trip. I've got my saints flag proudly waving along with decals and my special tinkerbell that I put on my vehicle every trip. :thumbsup2

All I have left is sorting out the remaining laundry and making sure we have all the clothes packed. Then the toiletries bag will get another looking over and the first aid bag.......oh, you'll be happy to know that we DID buy ds a new boat for the huge garden tub at OKW. It's a tradition!! The part you'll be happy in knowing.....or that I'M happy about....is that DH successfully opened the package without almost cutting off his finger this time. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: WE'RE GOOD TO GO!!!!

Our suitcases went from this....
4330555782_5710b96257.jpg

To this, in 2 days......
4330558048_f4b08dc858.jpg

I'd say we are almost ready to go!!! By tonight, everything will be done.

WHO'S READY FOR VACATION!???????? :dance3::cheer2::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1:

EDITED TO ADD: Dawn (punkin) has so sweetly volunteered to accept text pictures and quick updates from us on vacation. So, she will be posting pictures here and there on my PTR while we are gone. THANKS DAWN!!!! I may also do a live update at some point since I have my laptop. STAY TUNED!!

If I am not able to get on tonight have a magical trip. I will be cheering for the Saints for you. I too am from New England and can never cheer for a team from New York. I have to work that night but we are having a tailgate party at work.

Have a great trip!! And I hope the storm doesn't cause any problems. Enjoy watching the Superbowl and I'll be rooting right along with you! :cool1: :cool1:

Have a GREAT trip and give Rosie a hug for me..she's at EPCOT right now... andgot a great room at POP!

Looks like Rosie has landed - a bit early at that - which means hopefully at the gate on time.

Thank M&N. :thumbsup2 So happy to know she's there safely. I totally appreciate the update too! :goodvibes

OK, SO I TRIED TO UPDATE AGAIN LAST NIGHT BUT AFTER EVERYTHING GOING ON THE PAST FEW DAYS, THE ELECTRICITY WENT OUT ON ME AFTER THE FIRST PARAGRAPH!!!!:mad: The weather is not so good today. Hopefully we don't run into it again tomorrow because it IS headed to Florida! Let's try this again.......

So sorry.

Oh yeah, we are doing the one day dance over here!! :cool1: DS took off the #2 Mickey Head from our countdown calendar tonight. Under it he found a picture of Test Track which is his FAVORITE ride at WDW. :thumbsup2 He was super excited. I gave him some surprises this week each time he pulled off a Mickey Head. They have been cute Disney themed socks, color wonder mini coloring books for the drive over, and a case to keep the books and markers in.

4330556928_a0c7ee243b.jpg

This week has been "appreciation week" at DS's school. I have been busy every day doing special things for the people we are appreciating on that day. On top of that I've been TRYING to get laundry done, pack, finish shopping for our trip, bringing DS to birthday parties for friends, cooking dinner, attending parent/teacher committee meetings, playing with the dog so she doesn't think we left her for good, coordinating parents to cook a meal for the teacher Friday night when I WON'T BE HERE, :scared1:, getting allergy shots, losing my mind and occasionally sleeping......not nearly enough!

THURSDAY:

This morning I got up and got the family going. I brought all the gifts for the teacher and her aide for the next week!! Tomorrow is teacher appreciation, then we are missing valentines day and mardi gras!! So, we brought gifts for all of those occasions this morning. Needless to say they were pretty shocked and overwhelmed. :goodvibes His teacher is sending him home today with his school work for next week. We will work on that during the LONG drive tomorrow.

Speaking of the drive, my car is ready!! Ok, aside from all the other issues lately :rolleyes1 ..... I mean it's "DRESSED" for the trip. I've got my saints flag proudly waving along with decals and my special tinkerbell that I put on my vehicle every trip.
I hope your taking pictures of your car all dressed up. I want to see that! :yay: Especially the special Tink you put on her. Not that I don't want to see your Saints stuff....I just want to see Tink! ;)

All I have left is sorting out the remaining laundry and making sure we have all the clothes packed. Then the toiletries bag will get another looking over and the first aid bag.......oh, you'll be happy to know that we DID buy ds a new boat for the huge garden tub at OKW. It's a tradition!! The part you'll be happy in knowing.....or that I'M happy about....is that DH successfully opened the package without almost cutting off his finger this time. :rotfl2: WE'RE GOOD TO GO!!!!

Our suitcases went from this....
4330555782_5710b96257.jpg

To this, in 2 days......
4330558048_f4b08dc858.jpg

I'd say we are almost ready to go!!! By tonight, everything will be done.

WHO'S READY FOR VACATION!???????? :cheer2::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1:

EDITED TO ADD: Dawn (punkin) has so sweetly volunteered to accept text pictures and quick updates from us on vacation. So, she will be posting pictures here and there on my PTR while we are gone. THANKS DAWN!!!! I may also do a live update at some point since I have my laptop. STAY TUNED!!

Whew!! I'm tired just from hearing about your week! Sorry to hear about the weather, here's to hoping it stays clear on your way.
Weather here isn't bad, but just really rainy for three days now. I made my little tribute for Dan's four month dance to a Singing In The Rain video...I'll do the same here. Here's to not waiting out the storms....but rather going out and dancing in the rain!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCpOKtN8ME

I am so ready!!!!!! But I have a meeting tonight until 10pm. :scared: What could be so pressing to have to have a meeting until that late? :confused3

When are you heading out tomorrow?

5 am central!! :banana:
:eek: But worth it.....because it's Disney!!! :woohoo:
Have a GREAT trip and give Rosie a hug for me..she's at EPCOT right now... andgot a great room at POP!

Yeaaaaaaaa! Rose is in her room and already having a great time!! I'm so happy she got a room she wanted. :yay:

Hey Blue

Sounds like you had a lot going on. Glad you got it all done.

Thanks to punkin for posting mini updates and pics. Can't wait to see and read it all :goodvibes

Have a Magical Trip and Safe Travels :wizard:

Have a great trip, Cherie! Hope the drive goes smoothly and you have great weather. I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you get back!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter