Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

Hi! I am going to repost my request. I saw your shirt designs on your photobucket acct. and was amazed by your designs!!! I would like to request 5 shirt designs please. The 1st one is for your AK shirt "Gettin' Wild...." with the black background (# 7 of 22) and it to have one with Lonne and the other one with Cathleen and both with 2009. The 2nd one is for AK shirt 2009 the square one (#10 of 22) with Katie on it. The 3rd one is Cruella w/dalmations (#1 of 12 in the villians category) with the name Cathleen. The 4th one is the character stars Alice to have Katie's name on it and the Cheshire Cat with the name Cathleen on it. I was also wondering if you had time to make a White Rabbit character star from Alice to have my husband's name, Lonne, on it? Thanks for your time and talent!

Hi Natalie!

I absolutely am addicted to your closed thread! I've looked through every page & want one of each! You are truly an amazing artist! It's almost like dessert! I posted this in your old thread but wanted to re-post just in case.

Would you be able to do this star for me with Zach? Jack Skellington is my son's VERY FAVORITE & we're going to be celebrating his 12th b-day during our trip in September (16th to 28th)! I thought it would be fun to have a special shirt for him! I'm racking my brain here trying to figure out what color shirt would be the best for this one? I've never done anything like this before! :goodvibes

Thanks a million!

JackSkellington2.jpg

Hi I posted a request on your old thread but scrap that as I can see that you are super busy !!!
I love the tink with the pixie dust circle on youre shared file,I am going to use this to go on a back of a t-shirt for myself but is it possible for you to do a smaller one that I can put on the front of the t in the corner of the chest,I want the same design but for it to say I'll never grow up,can I have the writing in a mixture of colours like the pixie dust ? Or if its easier should I have the writing in the large circle on the back and the smaller one to the front to be left plain ??
I need it by the 18th july if possible ?
Thanks so much

We are leaving for Disney September 1, 2009. I know this is story notice, so if you can't get it done I completely understand.

Under boys names on photobucket there is a Nathan2.jpg. It has Donald Mickey and Goofy celebrating in an oval. It says Nathan and 2009 I was wondering if I could get that exact one with the name Zachary. I will use the Nathan one for our Nathan and would like a matching Zachary one.

Thanks

Kristi

Hi, this is a repost, hope thats ok. Your designs are out of this world! I was wondering if you could make a couple of designs for my little boy and girl. Were off to Disneyland Paris on the 5th of August and I was wondering if you could make a design for my little boy Ethan who has his 4th birthday while we're there and for my daughter Amber who is 5 who loves everything princess's and Marie from the Aristocrats. My son loves mickey mouse and Buzz lightyear.
I was also wondering if you could do a couple of luggage tags for them with 'This suitcase belongs to Amber Reid' and contact number on the back and the same for Ethan Reid.
I understand you very busy so will understand if you don't get chance, I just thought the designs were amazing!

Hi Natalie! I hope you having a great time camping!! Since you asked everyone to repost, here it is:
When you get the time, would you please create a DISign for our cruise DISers. Everyone is SOOO excited you will be doing this for us. We are going on the DCL Magic sailing October 23-30, 2010. The name of our DISboards group is "Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!" and we are going from Port Canaveral to St Maarten, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay. The disign is totally up to you. I came across the Disney Pin for the 2005 Panama Canal Crossing and really liked the palm trees and banners in the pin. To me, the palm trees just say serenity now (in the Caribbean)! I had no part of choosing the name, I know it is long but it is what it is. I am sorry I have no other inspiration to jump off of.
I am as anxious as the kid too excited to sleep the night before going to Disney World but I know this will take some time. From over 225 DISers on this cruise, we THANK YOU!! :jumping1:

There are so many DISigns of yours I absolutely LOVE. No rush, if you would please do an "Erin's World Tour" for Bianca and Sophia. THANK YOU!! :banana:

Hi Natalie, I was wondering if you could make some gift tags for me?
Could you please personalize your Alice, Cinderella w/ no castle design, Minnie,and Tink for Karina, Sabrina, and Marina. All three names on each design and then if I am not pushing my luck could you please also do Mickey, Stitch, Goofy, and Jack Sparrow for Tyler, Austin and Dylan again with all three names on each design. Thank you so much. We are cruising August 1st. :goodvibes

Natalie,

I wanted to see if you might be able to make a design for our upcoming trip. We have 8 adults and will be staying at the Treehouse Villas. We want a design related to the Treehouse Villas with the words:

Treehouse Krewe

Thank you in advance

Natalie, I am doing my magnets for the cabin door in the Magic, my trip is on July 25, I saw in another thread you have the golden princesses, can I have
"Carmen
Real Princess. My Father is the KIng of all Kings!"
Rev. 19:16

Thank you very, very much! blessings​

Can I get test track licenses with Tyler Layton and Tony Stanfield. Date 9/23/2009. Is there a way to leave picture blank so I can TRY to insert their actual pictures? If not, put stitch! Thanks!!

Hey Natalie!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and to let you know you are doing an amazing job here as usual and to thank you again for all your hard work!

What a wonderfully organised thread and you have now got me hooked again spending ages just looking through all your designs- Paddy will be soon rolling his eyes at me again! :rotfl2:

Hope you and the family are well sweetie.

Carreen
xxx

Hey,
This is a repost from the Test Track licenses thread. I was wondering if you could make licenses with:

Jack Skellington- Ethan

Lightening McQueen/Mater- Evan

Malificent- Mama

Grumpy- Daddy

Could I get one with Roz from Monsters, Inc? If not, could I please have Daisy Duck with the name- Mimi

The dates are October 15-19th.

Thank you

Thanks for all that you do!

Natalie, I love your designs and have been hoping you'd come up with a new autograph cover for 2009. We used 2 of yours last year. I just looked in your 2010 autograph page section and really like the Tink and Tinkerbell pages. Do you think you could turn those into autograph book covers for me? I need one for Meredith and another for Lauren. Could it say something like "Meredith's Disney Friends" and 2009, with the Mickey ears or something else cute you may come up with? Our trip is scheduled for the end of August. The girls would love these covers if you can work them into your schedule. Thanks!!!!

Natalie, you can disregard this request. Someone was able to connect me with some other Tinkerbell autograph covers that were already disigned. I do love your work, but I know you are swamped. Thanks again for sharing yoru talent.:goodvibes

Natalie
I love your designs!!! We leave on August 6 (yes, I know I am cutting this close so I totally understand if you don't get to this!) But...if you have time..can you do 3 journal covers for me?

One each for Walt Disney World Vacation 2009 for:
Tess' Walt Disney World Vacation 2009 (Mickey and Cinderella castle)
Anna's Walt Disney Worl Vacation 2009 (the pink cover)
Brendan's Walt Disney Worl Vacation (where dreams come true cover)

I checked your photobucket and did not see any journal pages for the Disney cruise. Do you have any of those? I will also check others photobuckets to see what I can find.

Thanks so much for doing this. Looking at the numbert of requests that you have, this must be a full time job!!!
Thanks!!
Jude :cheer2:

So glad you started another thread. My request is from the old thread. Could I please have the design for magical gathering with the following names. I hope you know which design I mean. A chain of mickey heads with names in each head with the characters in the corner. We are going in 2009 so that can be added to it.

Mimmy
Tanner
Carly
Morgan
Michele
George
Alexis Jo
Jodie

We are leaving in September. Hope this gives you some time to do this.
Thank you

Hi Natalie,

Please could I have this disign with 2009 on it please. We're going to Disney on 3rd September.

Thanks

Dearest Natalie
I am arranging a Vow Renewal Ceremony for DH and I in 2011 and would be so grateful if you would DISign for me a monogram to put on our invitations!!!
Our initials are P and J and our colours are orange and cream/ivory. I would love it to incorporate subtle hidden mickeys and/or the castle.
I understand how busy you are and if you don't have the time, I completely understand, but I am 100% sure that yours will be so much better than anything I can come up with

Thank you so much for your generosity and talent

Much love
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter