Narcoossee's - closed from September 17th until mid October

If it is just a glitch, surely management will begin to notice that no reservations are being booked in August...

I forget the vlog I saw recently but someone went to narcoosee and the restaurant was empty and the cast member said they were having problems with the online booking system I wish I remember what vlog that was I didnt pay attention to it at the time because its didnt apply to me ...until now lol
It was pretty packed during dinner last week. I wouldn't say booked solid but not empty. And again I found a lot of availability last second when I kept checking to modify the time. Something wonky is going on with reservations but you WILL get your ADR it's just a matter of when.

We have an ADR for later this week, which I was able to book just last week. I was surprised to find an opening at a pretty good time, and even more surprised that a day later I was able to modify it to a time we liked even better. We are a party of 3.

It was pretty packed during dinner last week. I wouldn't say booked solid but not empty. And again I found a lot of availability last second when I kept checking to modify the time. Something wonky is going on with reservations but you WILL get your ADR it's just a matter of when.
Yes agreed

My husband requested Narcoossee’s for our 25th anniversary meal in September (with Monsieur Paul as back up but it’s a Tuesday so it’s closed :( ). C’mon, let’s drop those adr openings!

I have it penciled in twice on my upcoming trip in late August (yes, twice, I love butter poached lobster okay 🤣 ) and I promise the second I get my reservations I will come on here and update. If for some reason it doesn't work on MDE at least we know that means no one has a reservation, and I will happily rope-drop my favourite restaurant for a walk-up.

I live in an area known for some of the best scallops in the world yet I long to eat the dayboat scallops there while overlooking the castle in the background as the sun sets. You all will get the ressy for sure. It has to open up sooner or later.

I just spoke with a cast member about this yesterday because this morning was my 60 day adr window. She assured me it is indeed open the entire month of September. I asked if there was a problem or glitch and she said they have not had any memos come through about that. She also added since the update to the restaurant it has been extremely popular and she rarely sees an available reservation on her end. I looked for any availability on every day of our upcoming trip this morning and didn’t see a single reservation.

I just spoke with a cast member about this yesterday because this morning was my 60 day adr window. She assured me it is indeed open the entire month of September. I asked if there was a problem or glitch and she said they have not had any memos come through about that. She also added since the update to the restaurant it has been extremely popular and she rarely sees an available reservation on her end. I looked for any availability on every day of our upcoming trip this morning and didn’t see a single reservation.

Because there are no reservations. I think she’s wrong. It’s not that popular. And no way folks on the Dis are the only ones who can’t manage to get an ADR for any date past mid August.

This was not my experience two weeks ago. They had openings all the time because I always check dining slots just for fun (I know I know) and I would see Narcoossees a lot. Even day of my res I was able to modify it. No I think something is up with the system and in typical Disney IT fashion nobody knows or nobody cares to fix it.

This was not my experience two weeks ago. They had openings all the time because I always check dining slots just for fun (I know I know) and I would see Narcoossees a lot. Even day of my res I was able to modify it. No I think something is up with the system and in typical Disney IT fashion nobody knows or nobody cares to fix it.
All I know is we arrive at the Grand on August 16 and I have been checking (sadly) 10-20 times a day at least for anything on August 16-23) for 60 days +1 and not a single time slot has shown up anywhere past August 16.

I'm pretty sure my window opened up at the two week mark. Hopefully in a few days it opens up for you. I just know there's a glitch and no one is doing anything about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter