Name of door to door sales?

My college friend sold food to door with cut co, my mom bought those knives from a door to door salesperson. My 18 year old niece was “sold” on selling them.

OP here, my friend and her husband found the name they were looking for. Tom Watt? thanks!

OP here, my friend and her husband found the name they were looking for. Tom Watt? thanks!

Tom something? We used to sell these products to raise money for Girl Scout trips. We'd each have our own red box filled with all kinds of things- household gadgets, dish towels, note cards, pencils/pens, cups/mugs, etc. We'd show the items to the victim customer and they'd choose what they'd like to order.
Tom Wat kits?
You win, @leebee! :worship:

Watkins went door-to-door, but I think that would have been baking/kitchen items.
We lived in the country and when the Watkins man would stop buy my mom would at least buy a bottle of vanilla extract even if we didn't need it. She said he was such a nice man and needed as much help as he could get. This was in the 50's

i was thrilled when walmart started selling watkins vanilla extract-it's the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter