Naked Guy at It's A Small World

TinkAgainU

Trust In The Pixie Dust
So.... if you want to go Google the videos, some poor soul got naked at IASW. I'm sure we'll get updates soon. Saw the videos on facebook - Magic Key Holders - Uncensored. Title of the post is "Not so hidden Mickey" and a few riders posted the videos ...

I didn't see the pictures, but maybe he's a poor, unfortunate soul...and that's why he put the boxers back on
On a real time Reddit thread, a picture was posted, and someone who had to quickly redirect her children’s attention, mentioned that it was fitting* that he was in the “It’s A Small World” attraction <wink, wink>, although he wasn’t going to get any ego boosts there.

*fitting for the size of the man, not who the patrons of the attraction were. Obviously, the riders shouldn’t have had to witness this guy’s <ahem> shortcomings.

Last edited:
He looked like he needs some mental help to me.
Agreed. This was not someone waiving or taking selfies. I'm more irritated by "normal" people interrupting the ambiance of the night show on Main Street with their flash videos, than I am some harmless guy with apparent mental problems.

I doubt any kids saw anything close to the scary stuff they are exposed to on TV ;) but you know Somebody is trying to milk it for money or free tickets already lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter