N64 at HIFS

from Canada

Mouseketeer
Hi!
For our upcoming Feb trip, Id like to bring some N64 games from home, Has anyone else done this? Does it work? And do you have to bring your own controller, or is there one in the room?
TIA
Karen

When we were there in November we bought our own N64 games from home and our own controllers since we weren't sure how many controllers would be in the room. The N64 in the room had one controller so I was glad to have bought the extra ones. I need more then One because my kids (i have 4) will play the games together at times. I also bought my own games because I didn't want to have to pay to rent them :) I think a free game rental was included in the kids pack they got when they did the kids check-in but I can't remember. My kids tore through there check- in packs and I don't think I ever looked through them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter