N/A Beers at Ports of Call (Eastern)

Samsma

DIS Veteran
I know you can bring hard liquor from the ports of call, but do they also have beer? Specifically has anyone bought the N/A kind? Not necessarily looking for cheap, just less hassle than bringing on board at embarkation.

On the eastern, your first call will be at St. Maarten. There's a store at the base of the pier that sells beer, wine, etc., which is convenient to get supplies for the ship. I don't specifically remember them having N/A beer, but they probably would. They had a fairly large selection. I'd take a look there when you first get off the ship. If they don't have what you need, I'm sure you'll be able to find it in downtown Philipsburg.

Many of the bars on board serve the O'Douls, or Miller Sharp's, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter