MYpoints 5 point emails not being credited - question

I am so glad I saw this thread! I Thought I was crazy. I kept looking at my balance on the emails and wonderign why it wasn't moving. LOL Thank you to those who posted the offers recently sent out. I always immediately delete mine as soon as I click them, so that is very helpful :goodvibes: Hopefully this will be straightened out ASAP.

They still aren't saying they are having a problem. :confused3 They just emailed me like it was my fault and they wanted all the bonus emails I clicked on. They will probably just overlook it unless you complain, which is very sad! :sad2:
Franne

lUVTOGO said:
Well I already ordered the video from Fox and did place an order from Disney, and I have not had any emails credited since w/e April 24th. I received the standard 24-48 hrs needed before you are credited blah blah blah e-mail response a few hours ago. I did save my confirmation e-mail from Fox and Disney though.

Do you want me to send you the initial offer from the fox email? You may need it for backup.

Anyone get any results from My Points on your missing points? I got another response yesterday asking for the list of e-mails that I clicked on. I responded that I don't have a complete list and that I know that I am not the only person having this problem. Anyone have anything new to report on the situation?

Lorie

Hey! I just noticed that My Points gave me 5 points for clicking an ad for Book of the Month Club dated May 1st at 3:30pm.
They even added a new week onto my list.

Hopefully they are getting things worked out. I can't believe I was glad to see 5 points from a May 1st email. lol.

I haven't had a response from them yet but I did click on some of their e-mails today. I saved them just in case I don't get the points :) I'll post when I get credit.

I've gotten no points at all since April and I haven't kept my bonus emails. I hope they get it figured out quickly!

I purchased some flowers through ProFlowers for mother's day and just got credited for the points this afternoon. I've also been credited for two bonus emails that I read last week - but I know there were many more! I've sent email asking for an update too.

Kristen

I got credit for the same email you guys did. They sent me an email response yesterday promising to credit me for my missing points, we'll see if I get them.

I got credited a bunch of points today! Woohoo. Just need a few more to cash out. :banana:

Hello everyone,

Now my question becomes what if you emailed them and they never even responed to the email not even the gen one that everyone else got about make sure that your computer lets our emails go thru. I know that they recieved it because I kept that one but nothing behond that . I also got 5 pts today. But from now on will keep all the My points emails that I get. I emailed them about the 10pts for my bithday figuring that they couldn't despute that it was my bithday last Fri and yet still no reply. This is the first time I've had a problem so how many times should you email them to get them to at least acknowlge that you had a problem.

Thanks
Sunbeam

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting MyPoints Member Care.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.
A recent system upgrade made it necessary to backlog all Point crediting for the last 14 days. The upgrade is now complete and we expect all Point transactions to post to your account by the end of the week.

Please note that Points earned through Points Per Dollar offers in MyPoints Shopping are credited within 30 days. These Points become available to spend 30 days later. The offer in question should indicate how long you should have to wait before the Points are credited. If you have waited the specified time period and still not received your Points, please contact us again at membercare@mypoints.com and provide as much information as possible so we may assist you immediately. When sending your information, please refrain from sending any attachments. Instead, include your information as text within your message.

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and loyalty to the MyPoints program.

So it looks like they gave an explanation! I've seem some dribbling in today.. :cool1:

I had 5 points credited to my account, my DH had 15 and my DD had 30. These amounts are still far below what we actually clicked on. My DH only needed 5 points to cash out so I had him do it right away in case another "problem" developed. BTW, I receive the most e-mails and my DH the least so I still don't understand how I only received 5 points.

Just checked this morning. In addition to the 5 points they credited yesterday for 5/1, they credited me for 25 points for 5/3. At least they are catching up! I am sure I am missing points for 4/29 but I hadn't been keeping my e-mails.

I would have been nice, as a previous poster suggested, if they had put some sort of notice on their site admitting they had a problem. At least it looks like they are working on it.

Lorie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter