MYpoints 5 point emails not being credited - question

I got this from them today:

Thank you for contacting MyPoints Member Care.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

A recent system upgrade made it necessary to backlog all Point crediting for the last 14 days. The upgrade is now complete and we expect all Point transactions to post to your account by the end of the week.

Please note that Points earned through Points Per Dollar offers in MyPoints Shopping are credited within 30 days. These Points become available to spend 30 days later. The offer in question should indicate how long you should have to wait before the Points are credited. If you have waited the
specified time period and still not received your Points, please contact us again at membercare@mypoints.com and provide as much information as possible so we may assist you immediately. When sending your information, please refrain from sending any attachments. Instead, include your information as text within your message.

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and loyalty to the MyPoints program.

Hopefully we will get all our points soon!

Same message here as well :)

Hopefully our points will be in our accounts by the end of the week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I've checked my account several times today and every time my balance has been higher. Little by little they are crediting me. :cool1:

Mine are all credited now. I never sent them a letter either, so apparently, they are actually crediting everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter