My nephew is home from boot camp

piglet too

I will take a Mudslide please
I wanted to thank all of you here for the help you gave me when my nephew left for boot camp. After a medical set back (he had gotten real sick, made it up to final PFtest and got sent to PCP for a week) he graduated 3 weeks late. However, I am very proud to say he is among the latest to become a United States Marine. We are all so very proud of him. He is home for a week before heading back for advance weapons training.

I was unable to attend his graduation, but his mom and our other sister did go. Here are a couple pictures,

My nephew with his mother, after graduation
IMG_0264.jpg

Here is my nephew with my sister Kim on Family Day
IMG_0207.jpg

Here is a picture of Cpl. Molly, she is the depot mascot
IMG_0195.jpg

Oh Rah! Kristen. Congrats to the new Marine! It appears that is San Diego (where my son graduated almost 3 years ago). Congrats also to the family who raised this young man to want to serve his country. I am sure you are all bursting with pride. Best of luck in his future.

PMM LCpl Geoff
Currently in Afghanistan on his 2nd deployment.

Yep, it is San Diego. :) Even though we live east of the Mississippi, the recruiting HQ is west of it.

Thank you for your kind words. My mother today (I will pass it off as her "chemo brain" talking) said today that she is "not proud that he is a Marine, but I will just be proud of my grandson." as well as saying "if he had been at Paris Island, I would not have bothered trying to go to his graduation, I only wanted to go because it was San Diego." :mad:

Congratulations! Don't they all look so handsome (and sooooo young) in their graduation pics? I love my husband's boot camp grad pic from the Marine Corps. He looks about 12.

And I love Cpl Molly. She's a great looking Marine too. :)

Ooh Rah!!

Congrats!!

I am a Proud Sister of a US Marine. He is in California right now he will be going to Iraq quite soon. However he is coming home for a few days the end of July!!!!!

They are so handsome all of them and I know you must be very very proud!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter