My kids go to bed at 7:30pm...

Bring kids to MVMCP?

• Yes

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 71.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bedtimes don’t apply at Disney. My 2 year old stayed up till 10-11 each night and did fine. It’s a vacation so don’t overthink it.

Bedtimes don’t apply at Disney. My 2 year old stayed up till 10-11 each night and did fine. It’s a vacation so don’t overthink it.
Now, now, tell the truth... you are on vacation. At two years of life a child's complete existence is a vacation;).

I say do it, we are going to be doing the. Our (will be 2 year old) daughter goes to bed between 7:30-8:00 every night but we have opted to do MVMCP. We haven't done it before so we are rolling the dice. I'm hoping we can get her to take an odd placed nap earlier that day or that all the excitement will keep her awake. We were able to recently keep her up for fireworks and she did great (although the normal 6:00am wake up the next day was not so fun). I'm hoping that we'll just take it easy the day after the party so she can rest up and enjoy the rest of vacation.

My dd at 2.5 was ready to crash by 8 every night. This was with mid-day breaks. She was also terrified with all her might by the fireworks, and we ran out of Epcot like bats out of h-ll with her screaming. Both my girls generally have no problem staying up very late for holiday and family parties but the excitement of the parks is much more exhausting. My 4 year old couldn’t even make it to pirate night on the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter