• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my eating around disney report oct1-9

synclair11

Mouseketeer
cast
me 6 1/2 months pregnant
dh- will eat anywhere
dd - 3 1/2 grilled cheese and chicken nuggets!
i spent months planning meals on these boards and then we got there and i was like i will eat whatever is closer so here it goes.
oct 2 - chef mickey's for dinner wasn't expecting much and i am glad, it was not good at all, our server was great and the characters are the reason we went. this is the first night i noticed my daughter did not eat like she normally does , but i didn't think anything of it....
oct 6th- breakfast in the castle with the princessess, of course before we walked in we had to stop at tinkerbell's and get a dress for my daughter to wear she picked the little mermaid. LOVE THIS PLACE! i have finally figured out that my daughter is just too nervous to eat, it is the funniest thing i have ever seen. she is just starstruck i guess she took one bite of her french toast and that was it. i loved the potatoes and dh like the fried thing with the blueberries on it. we will try to do this everytime from now on
we had ps for ltt on oct 8 but they kept telling me i was next and then would call more people in so we just left so i can't really talk about that one.
we at at peco's bills twice , good food but i think most all the counter service food in disney taste like the food we got in school. i loved the frozen lemonades i think i had one everyday.ate at starring rolls i think that is the place it was good, had a turkey leg in mgm ( my daughter ate half of a hot dog yeah!) off site tony roma's , golden corral great food where else at 10 in the morning can you have omlets, fried chicken and ice cream? uno good food. it is just kinda sad i planned to eat all this food and once i got there i was just too tired to eat! oh well there is always next time!:earsgirl:

I had the same problem. I couldn't eat because I was starstruck and I am a 35 year old mom who was there with DH and the kids DD-13 and DS-3 at the time!

Sorry you didn't have good experience at Chef Mickeys.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter