My Disney Scrapbook (FINISHED: Updated 9-18-07)

Yzerbear19

I'm beautifully tragic - Elphaba (Wicked)
Here are some of the pages that I've finished so far. I have some more done that I need to take pictures of, but will try tomorrow morning when the lighting hopefully will be better.

And you will notice the some of the pictures or parts of them are blurry, thats intentional for privacy reasons. The lighting in the room where I took the pictures isn't the best, so some are a little darker than they are in real life.

Starting off with my favorite!!! :) Mulan!!! The flowers and letters for this layout were done with my new Cricut!!! :)

Mulan1.jpg

Mulan2.jpg

Lilo and Stitch. The picture of the second page of this one turned out blurry, but you can see the second page in the second picture which is the two pages together.

Lilo1.jpg

http://members.aol.com/Yzerbear19/Disney/Scrapbook/Lilo2.jpg

World Showcase. The only thing really missing from this one is some journaling/captioning, but I hadn't printed that off the computer yet. Other than that, its done.

WorldShowcase1.jpg

WorldShowcase2.jpg

Flame Tree BBQ This was the first page I did for my Disney book. I really like the colors in the paper that I used. This picture is dark, but you should be able to get the idea of the page.

FlameTree.jpg

I'm going to update this thread as I go, so hopefully by the end it will all be here. You will notice that I've skipped all over the place. I don't have my photopass pictures yet and have to wait to do certain pages until I get those. And there will actually be two different books. The character pages are going to be a separate book.

Great pages! I never think to take pictures of the food at Disney: what a smart idea. That cricut seems so neat: your title and flowers look so cute!

I love them and can hardly wait to see more.
Great job !!!!!!!!!!!
Diane

Thanks for sharing your pages. I used the same papers for our latest pics of Lilo and Stitch. :)

great pages! thanks for sharing. looking forward to seeing the rest!

Sorry, I haven't updated this thread lately, but right after I posted this I was sick for a week with what I call the plague, though many would call a stomach virus. I have a whole bunch done, but just haven't taken any pictures. I'm going to try to take some tonight since I have some pictures from my Grandmother's 96th birhday party to download for my mother. All total, I have 56 pages done so far.

how did you swirl the photos? I would love to post my 2004 album but I don't want to show the kids pics, same as you, privacy issues.

Great pages! Love the paper you used for the Mulan page. TFS. I'm slowly working on my disney album from last year. I have 2 pages done hope to have it done before next trip which will hopefully be next year.

Chrissy

how did you swirl the photos? I would love to post my 2004 album but I don't want to show the kids pics, same as you, privacy issues.
In Photoshop. I select the portion I want to blur with either the freehand tool or the rectangle tool and just play around with different filters, usually starting off with a really strong Gaussian (sp?) Blur then sometimes pixalating it, sometimes a swirl, whatever looks good. ;) Its pretty simple to do. The text is blurred with just the Gaussian (sp?) Blur.

In Photoshop. I select the portion I want to blur with either the freehand tool or the rectangle tool and just play around with different filters, usually starting off with a really strong Gaussian (sp?) Blur then sometimes pixalating it, sometimes a swirl, whatever looks good. ;) Its pretty simple to do. The text is blurred with just the Gaussian (sp?) Blur.

I don't have photoshop in my computer, I guess I really need to get it. Thanks for the info!

I took pictures of a whole bunch of my pages, but I'm going to post them in several posts so that this one post won't be too filled with images. Again the pictures were altered to remove us from them for privacy reasons. Some of the colors are a little off then what they are in real life do to the poor lighting in the room where I was taking the pictures. Also a few of these layouts use photos I "borrowed" from Mark who posted them here a few months ago. Thank you Mark! :)

Sleeping Beauty/Aurora (Epcot)

This one I still need to affix her signature on it, but I liked the layout so much I wanted to include it with this batch. :)

Aurora1.jpg

Aurora3.jpg

Aurora2.jpg

Dinner at the Biergarten (Epcot)

Biergarten1.jpg

Biergarten2.jpg

Its Tough to be a Bug (Animal Kingdom)

The one picture in the lower left corner of the first page is a picture of my sister and I with our "bug" glasses on. The picture of Flik is from Mark.
Bug1.jpg

Bug2.jpg

While we were waiting to go into the theater we were goofing around near the "posters." In mine I gave two thumbs up and in my sister's she struck kind of a Vanna White pose, which was really funny. You can't see these, but I wanted to give you an idea of what was going on in this page.

Buzz Lightyear (MGM Studios)

Buzz.jpg

Cinderella (Magic Kingdom: Toon Town Hall of Fame)

Cinderella.jpg

Clarice (MGM Studios)

Clarice1.jpg

Great Movie Ride (MGM Studios)

GreatMovie1.jpg

I made the mistake of not testing the glue with the gold vellum before I glued it down and as a result it sort of puckered a little when it dried. Oh well. It doesn't look that bad.

GreatMovie2.jpg

I think this one is a *tad* cluttered, but I wanted to use all the posters for the movies featured in the movie and had printed them a bit too big, but didn't want to waste ink reprinting them. I do like it though. The photos of John Wayne and the Wicked Witch are also from Mark.

The Incredibles (MGM Studios)

Incredibles.jpg

MrsIncredible1.jpg

MrIncredible1.jpg

I'm going to post the rest in another post.

Meeko (Animal Kingdom)

Meeko.jpg

Sorcerer Mickey's Hat (MGM Studios)

MickeyHat1.jpg

Mission: SPACE (Epcot)

I think this is my least favorite page so far, though my sister said it looks fine.

MissionSpace.jpg

Monsters, Inc (MGM Studios)

In contrast, this is one of my favorite pages, because I love the Sulley embellishment. Its sooooo fuzzy!!! FUZZY!!! :)

Monsters1.jpg

Journey into Narnia (MGM Studios)

Narnia.jpg

The Seas with Nemo and Friends (Epcot)

I "scraplifted" the "Mine" part from a digital layout I saw on this board. I can't remember whose it was, I can't find it now. Sorry.

Nemo1.jpg

Nemo2.jpg

I used the same paper for both of these layouts, but the one page looks more blue in the poor lighting, :confused3 but is actually the same aqauish color as the first.

Dinner at Nine Dragons (Epcot)

NineDragons.jpg

There is actually a brown piece of paper as the base of this layout, but its hard to see on the wood table.

Lunch at Pizza Planet (MGM Studios)

PizzaPlanet1.jpg

PizzaPlanet2.jpg

Kilimanjaro Safaris (Animal Kingdom)

I *love* this page. I used the Cricut to do the part at the bottom cutting out squares in a row, then placing that on top of the pictures to give it a sort of film strip look. I was happy with how it turned out. :)

Safari.jpg

Elephants: I thought I had already adhered the letters on this page, but hadn't done so yet. So this one is just missing the title letters.

Elephants.jpg

Giraffes: Its hard to see here, but there are two giraffes in the pictures, including a baby one, who was so cute. :)

Giraffes.jpg

Zebras: Same with the Elephant page, I thought I had already glued on the letters. I know I cut them out.

Zebras.jpg

Tinkerbell (Magic Kingdom)

While at the Magic Kingdom near the castle we were getting some Photopass photos done and the photographers asked if we wanted to do a "Tink" picture which I really wanted to do. The photo turned out great, but unfortunately for all of you, it had to be blurred out so you can't see Tink, but she is so cute! ;) I really like how the page turned out.

Tink1.jpg

Its hard to tell in teh picture, but this page is really sparkly, which I really like! :)

Woody (MGM Studios)

Its hard to tell because of the poor lighting, but the paper has a lasso on it.

Woody.jpg

Whew! Thats a lot of pages! :)

Oh, I love these! I've gotten so many great ideas from these--I love the Sulley embellishment, and I really love what you did with the movie posters on the Great Movie Ride!!

Terrific pages!! :thumbsup2

i just love the all!!!! thanks for sharing them with us. i love how the incredibles has the big I to connect the two pages. and i love the idea on the it's tough to be a bug page with the viewer reviews on the bottom! great job!!

I will say it again: I am just in love with the background papers you used! They are so pretty and go perfectly with the embellishments but don't compete with the pictures. Just great pages!

Your pages look great!!!!. I'd love to know where you get your stickers and paper from?? I am just starting to scrap as you can see by tag. I just keep telling myself I can do this, I think I can, I think I can. (Ha Ha):rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter