my crocs squeak.....

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
ive got a pair of crocs capri's, been wearing them to work for the past few weeks but now theyve started squeaking
does anyone know how to make them stop?!?!?

(ps: OT a bit but this is my 900th post!!)

Can't mind which one of my crocs started squeaking. I washed them in the washing machine and after that they were fine:thumbsup2

my athens squeak, not all the time, bit sometimes they have a definite squeak about them, can't help with getting rid of it sorry !

Still haven't bought any crocs - but my Flyflots are soooooooo comfy !!

Off to Glasgow at the weekend and they are going with me.

best way to stop them squeeking,bin then IMHO the Emperors new cloths.thought that first time we saw them aug 2005
Paulh

I hate crocs, noisy ones would be even worse!!

I have seen Croc Butter though, which looks like a conditioning polish. That might have anti-squeeek properties built in:thumbsup2

my athens squeak, not all the time, bit sometimes they have a definite squeak about them, can't help with getting rid of it sorry !
I've got a couple of pairs of Athens and I've noticed this too! :rotfl2: I think maybe they squeak when it's a hot day, I did a lot of walking in a pair today and they didn't squeak once (it was c-c-c-cold here today :cold: )

Has anyone ever had the colour run?? I wore my black pair on The Mummy at Universal and I swear the fire on it melted them! :rolleyes: When I got off the ride my feet were black :scared1: especially between the toes and I had to go to the rest room to try to scrub them clean. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter