my comair flight is cancelled, but it works for me!

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
We fly from Toledo to Atlanta to Orlando June 20. The Toledo-Atlanta leg is Atlantic Southwest (I think that's it), the Atlanta-Orlando leg is Delta.
On the way back we WERE Orlando-Cincinnati on Delta and then Cinci-Toledo on Comair. This was booked in January.
My TA called yesterday and said that the comair flight was not going to happen (and this is 34 days out!) and they need to protect me. She proceeds to book us another flight at no cost to us. We now fly through Atlanta on the way home as well. Even got the seats we needed (3 kids, 3,6,9--wanted at least 3 and 2 together).
This is the best part--last year we were new at this and flew in at 3 PM and out at 1. This year we knew if we fly in early and out later we'll have more park time. We get to Orlando at 11:30, but we were still leaving at 4. Now with our new flight we don't leave until 6:35! That gives us 2 1/2 more hours of park time! HURRAY!:p
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter