My boyfriend rocks...

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
We were looking at airline prices this morning for our upcoming cruise at the end of next month, and he said, "I was thinking, we should really go back to Disney World after the cruise. Otherwise, we fly back on a Thursday, just for one day of work. That's dumb."

I was like... yes... yes, that would really be dumb. :) We must stay the weekend.

Just thought I'd share my happy news!

What a great guy.. he thought of that all by himself... you didn't have to brainwash or make subtle suggestions??

Keep him around!!! and have a great time!

Jeanny
:)

I know... can you believe it? Now... I have to admit that the thought had occurred to me to extend our stay, but I never mentioned it! I know he's worried about vacation time, $$$, etc.

But wow... no brainwashing necessary!

Hi there....'

Your boyfriend does rock... just think of the fun you will have at Disney?

Where are you thinking of staying?

>>^..^<<

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
Hi there....'

Your boyfriend does rock... just think of the fun you will have at Disney?

Where are you thinking of staying?

>>^..^<<

Well, before the cruise (4 day), we're staying at the Poly as part of the land/sea package. I'm not sure where we'll stay afterwards... probably a moderate... I really like POFQ, but I'm always up for trying a place I haven't ever stayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter