• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Murphy Bec Under TV - 9 y/o

DanBTheMan

Earning My Ears
My family and I are trying to rent DVC either at Polynesian or Boulder Ridge because of the fold down bed that is under the TV stand. Would an average size 9 y/o fit in one of these beds, so that my two kids can sleep in separate beds and not share the pull out sofa?

Thoughts on deluxe studios between Poly and Boulder Ridge?

Thanks!

DS has not had an issue with them at PVB or VGF at 5'3" he doesn't weigh anything though not sure of the limit there.

The bed is suitable for an adult. At most, it's only a couple inches smaller than a standard twin bed.

Have an average height 10 year old - not an issue. However, both of those resorts have the Murphy bed which is far more comfortable than the pull-out sofas. So, I would think whoever gets the Murphy bed "wins" the best bed. 8-)

Have an average height 10 year old - not an issue. However, both of those resorts have the Murphy bed which is far more comfortable than the pull-out sofas. So, I would think whoever gets the Murphy bed "wins" the best bed. 8-)
Yes Murphy bed couch game changer for DVC stays.

Poly rooms are much larger than the studios at BR and the Poly studio has the split bathroom, which is wonderful. They did a great job with the refurb at BR except for one thing. I don't like that they removed the table and two chairs. They do have a coffee table where the top lifts and two small stools, but I prefer the table and chairs. Availability will be better at the Poly, especially if you are within 7 months because it's all studios, and the bungalows. You can't make a mistake with either, we have a 10 night split stay in 2024, 5 at the Polynesian and 5 at Copper Creek.

My family and I are trying to rent DVC either at Polynesian or Boulder Ridge because of the fold down bed that is under the TV stand. Would an average size 9 y/o fit in one of these beds, so that my two kids can sleep in separate beds and not share the pull out sofa?

Thoughts on deluxe studios between Poly and Boulder Ridge?

Thanks!
My 20 something year old daughter slept it in just fine. It was more comfortable she thought than the pullout at Polynesian 4 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter