MSNSSHP only for little kids?

Definitely NOT just for little kids. There are lots of unusual character M&G's. The parade, stage show and the special fireworks are amazing. and trick or treating.

DH and I went as a couple in 2019, and we trick-or-treated for the first time in decades. It was so much fun!

One of my favorite parts was seeing all the costumes. I'm not much of a costume-wearing guest myself, but I really enjoy seeing everyone else's creativity.

We've been doing the MNSSHP since about 2006 and many years we did two parties. We are all adults. I will assure you that overall I think there are more all adult groups than there are kid groups going to the parties. I love all the adult groups that put together impressive themed costumes. They are truly the most creative! 🎃

Definitely not just for little kids!

Do you think this may come from the idea that MNSSHP is the "family oriented" event in Orlando vs. HHN being the "adult" event? Adults *and* kids can enjoy MNSSHP.

MNSSHP is one of my favorite times at Disney. We've done it as a solo couple, with other adults and with the kiddos. Everyone has a fantastic time. Easily one of my favorite things to do at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter