More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

I seriously can't believe it! I made it to round 3! I'm so excited but my heart is aching for those who didn't! As my daughter and I jump around our living room with excitement I know there are so many that have just as much Disney passion as I do that aren't doing the dance of joy with their loved ones!

This is my first year applying and I applied for Disneyland resort!

Congratulations! Glad to hear of a DLR hopeful making it through :) Good luck :goodvibes

I made it to round 3!!! I can't believe it!!

I was sick all week and celebrated my 36 th birthday yesterday with a cup of theraflu.... I'm so excited!!

Congratulations to all those fellow R3 ers and a big hug to my fellow R2 ers who Didn't make it thru...much love to u all!!

Congratulations and good luck!! :goodvibes

I made it to Round 3!!!!!

I am very fortunate to get to move on to round 3 as well!! I am so sorry for all of you that didn't go forward. This is the first time I have ever made it past Round 1, so I totally understand the disappointment. We all love Disney!! I got on the forum to see what was happening and realized people were getting emails, so I went to check my email. There was a congratulation in the tag line.I know I still have the phone interview, which I am already nervous about.
Please send me pixie dust next week!!

I seriously can't believe it! I made it to round 3! I'm so excited but my heart is aching for those who didn't! As my daughter and I jump around our living room with excitement I know there are so many that have just as much Disney passion as I do that aren't doing the dance of joy with their loved ones!

This is my first year applying and I applied for Disneyland resort!

I made it to round 3!!! I can't believe it!!

I was sick all week and celebrated my 36 th birthday yesterday with a cup of theraflu.... I'm so excited!!

Congratulations to all those fellow R3 ers and a big hug to my fellow R2 ers who Didn't make it thru...much love to u all!!

Just wanted to say congratulations to you all! Based on the number of "no thank you's" we are seeing, this is truly a high honor to go on to Round 3. Do us proud and just be yourself on those phone interviews.

To all the "no's", I am very sorry for your loss -- yes, it is a loss of your Mom's Panel dreams, at least for this year. Go hug your family, do something fun this weekend and then start working on your next Disney vacation.

No one nor any panel can take our love of Disney away from us!!

Congrats to those that have made it! Which panels did each of you apply for?

I applied for the WDW panel as well! Thank you all so much for the well wishes!
I am excited, but saddened at the same time when I see each "no" post. Best of luck to the ones that are in Round 3.

Yep, I'm too. it was a crazy ride. i'm so glad i did it. we only make it to disney once every few years, so i'll have some time to get ready for my next round. for my first time, i'm pretty proud to even make it to R2. I would love to see the videos of those who are moving on. i wish all of you the best of luck!:)

Wow. I make a late-night Target run and look what happens...

I am very sorry to those who got the same email I did. At least the waiting is over.

Congrats to those who made it!! Good Luck!!

Congrats to those who moved on to Round 3!

I did not and I have to agree with everyone on the subject line of the 'not moving on' e-mail...very misleading. I took a huge intake of breath when I saw the subject line thinking, "oh my gosh...could it be?!" I was so excited and, like many of you, read quite a ways until I confirmed my fate. I'm not heartbroken because realistically we all knew only a few would move on, but that particular delivery was definitely not magical.

I'm glad we just decided to go to Cleveland for the weekend - to Legofest and to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It will be a nice distraction and a fun time with DH and DS.

Good Luck Round 3'ers...I'm rooting for you!

:cool1:I have started the ROUND THREE - SEMI FINALIST List on page one of this thread. :thumbsup2

So far there are only four names but I know that will increase as the hours go by. I was really considering heading to bed but I checked one more time. For a while here I was not able to keep up with the posts coming into the thread. :rotfl2:

It is going to be a long night! :lmao:

Congratulations to those you moving on to the Semi-Finals.

:grouphug:to those of you who got the "Sorry" email. I know you do not want to hear this right now but just making it to ROUND TWO is an incredible accomplishment! :goodvibes

I just got back from my DS's play: "Much Ado About Nothing"-

NOT! :thumbsup2

A congratulations e-mail was waiting for me when I got home.

Now I am hoping for last year's play: "Alls Well That Ends Well"!!

Shout out to all DIS pals that are moving on.
Special hugs :grouphug: to everyone else who will keep the faith and apply again next September!!!
Let's all dream on... pixiedust:

:cool1:I have started the ROUND THREE - SEMI FINALIST List on page one of this thread. :thumbsup2

So far there are only four names but I know that will increase as the hours go by. I was really considering heading to bed but I checked one more time. For a while here I was not able to keep up with the posts coming into the thread. :rotfl2:

:grouphug:to those of you who got the "Sorry" email. I know you do not want to hear this right now but just making it to ROUND TWO is an incredible accomplishment! :goodvibes

Thank you Twende for all you do for this thread. It's awesome and amazing to see my name there as a Round 3 finalist.

Special hugs :grouphug: to everyone else who will keep the faith and apply again next September!!!

Congrats!! You are #5 so far...

Congratulations!

My twin sister and I didn't make it to round 3 for runDisney....and I woke her up so she could also read the confusing rejection email.

I would have appreciated a simple "I'm sorry - you didn't make it" - but I guess they try to cushion the disappointment with a lot of words.

Best of luck to the runDisney finalists!!!!! I can't wait to see who will represent the runDisney enthusiasts and encourage more to join the fun at the runDisney events!!!!!

Now I can get back to looking forward to the WDW Half Marathon and Princess Half Marathon! Hope to see you there!!!!

I just thought I would share this.. Last year, my acceptance email into Round 3 was titled "Out of May Thousands You Made it This Far!". When I saw the VERY similar "You Are One of the Very Few Who Made it This Far!" email tonight, I really thought I had made it again. I had to read the email three times to make sure I had it right. I really hope that next year the waiting will be shorter, or at least they will be able to let everyone know a firmer date to expect emails and also that the R3 rejection emails are more straight forward.

I'm so excited (& still in somewhat of a state of shock & disbelief!) to say that I am moving on to Round 3! :wizard:

:grouphug: to those who aren't moving on ... Making it past the first round is a huge accomplishment and nothing can take away your :love: of all things Disney and of sharing that knowledge!

Looking forward to seeing what the next week entails.

I'm out too... Congrats to those who are moving on!

Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted. :sad2: It was nice to make it to round 2 my first time out. And yes, like many of you, I had to re-read the email a few times to make sure, but a big congrats to those of you who made it to R3! I still love all things Disney and look forward to my upcoming trip with 13 family members.

I'm bummed for sure, but we are all special people who share a love of WDW.

::MickeyMo

PhysicalT104... I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations to all those moving on! When I saw the huge increase in page count this evening, I went to check my e-mail. Fortunately, I'd already seen the subject line mentioned, so I knew without having to read through the e-mail that I didn't make it. I agree - a "Thank You for Your Application, and Good Luck Next Year" would have been a much better subject line.

Just seeing how few of us are moving on shows truly what a huge achievement R3 is - congrats to all of those getting those pixie-dusted e-mails this evening. I will be interested to see who moves on!

I guess the one silver lining is that I don't now have to worry about adjusting our December travel plans - DH and I have an "adults only" trip planned from 12/10-12/16, and I was worried about potentially having to cancel DVC accomodations and having those points go into holding. We'll still have a magical vacation, and maybe even see some of the "pink jackets" around, as we're staying at BLT for the 1st time. I do wish Disney had let us know earlier, because we missed out on booking the special D23 event that weekend.

Now, on with real life! :thumbsup2

I'm out, I'm out... No need to pout
I had some fun along the way
And each of you to brighten every day

My best wishes to those in round three
Those who go all the way will brightly adorn the Moms Panel family tree
I'll be back again, just wait and see
Because next year, it is gonna be ME!

I'm out, I'm out... No need to pout
I had some fun along the way
And each of you to brighten every day

My best wishes to those in round three
Those who go all the way will brightly adorn the Moms Panel family tree
I'll be back again, just wait and see
Because next year, it is gonna be ME!

Love this!!, great positive thinking!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter