Moonlight Magic

jonb

Earning My Ears
Is the amount of people that you can bring to the event per membership card. Like 5 for me and 5 for my wife? If you get 2 reservation numbers with each name on them. I heard that was true. Just wondering the web site says per member.

I heard that and if true it's ridiculous, shutting out DVC owners who cannot get tickets because a husband and wife are taking 8 people.
But.... that may well be good business for DVD. They only offer these events to sell new timeshare.
What better advert than a DVC member bringing 8 non DVC owners.
They come to the event and possibly think 'Wow I'd like a slice of this action.'

By the way I could not get tickets for the last 2 events.but had heard of this and was wondering if was true.

The reservation said only those who are staying in the room before the event was sold out. From what I understand, the Epcot event sold out within 1 hour for Dec 4, and within 2-3 hours for December 11.

The reservation said only those who are staying in the room before the event was sold out. From what I understand, the Epcot event sold out within 1 hour for Dec 4, and within 2-3 hours for December 11.
You didn't have to enter a reservation number this time, so it was abused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter