Monsters University

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
298544_655626531120874_1508482089_n.png

I'm beyond excited about this movie. I have always loved the original. Who else is planning on seeing it?

If I lived in the New England area, I'd be going to the New England meet so I could go to a private showing!!

Val & I will be seeing this at the NE DIS meet!

I'm definitely going. I bought Monsters, Inc. on blu-ray a few months ago and got a free ticket to see Monsters University.

I'm definitely going. I bought Monsters, Inc. on blu-ray a few months ago and got a free ticket to see Monsters University.

That is cool!

I can't wait to see this. My husband and I haven't been to a movie since before our DS was born...about 2 years ago! It was Cars 2 and I was pregnant and fell asleep :rotfl: I am sure I won't fall asleep during this one- so excited!

Kathleen and I will be going to see it at the NE Dismeet!!:thumbsup2

Val & I will be seeing this at the NE DIS meet!

If I lived in the New England area, I'd be going to the New England meet so I could go to a private showing!!

Can't wait to watch it with you all!! Wish you were coming Mary Jo!!

We have lots of people signed up but we still have room for more!! Anyone else want to join us?

I will be watching at the NE Dis Meet for GKTW and throwing popcorn at Dustin

Can't think of a better way to see this movie than with lots of Disney friends at the NEDisMeet!!!!

It's like a New England meet lovefest here! Who else wants to come? It will be much more fun than watching the movie alone.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited for Monsters U! I can't wait. I love Monsters Inc. One of my faves. I hope it does really, REALLY well so they will do another Incredibles movie. (my other fav)

I'm also excited for Epic opening this Friday...not Disney, but I think it looks pretty cool from the commercials.

Can't wait to watch it with you all!! Wish you were coming Mary Jo!!

We have lots of people signed up but we still have room for more!! Anyone else want to join us?

I'll be there in spirit (though I'd rather be there in person. :) )

I'm not sure if anyone is into the Pop! vinyls, but they have an adorable Monsters U one out. I just saw it on Pinterest...

3292c01d1791773ef5c377ff003fc169.jpg

I'm seeing it Friday!!! I'm going to the Monstrous Summer All-Nighter at WDW and the Disney Parks Blog tweeted an invite to their next meetup on friday with a link to the signup sheet. I signed up and made the list. Yesterday I got a package in the mail with:
2 Monsters U Credentials
2 Park Hopper Tickets
4 Fast passes to any attraction for up to 5 people

The package included instructions. First I have to be there at 430am!!! Then over to Pecos Bill for a Donut breakfast with special guests at 615. Then we are free until 930 when we have to line up by Splash Mountain where we'll leave through the back exit and board buses to the AMC at DTD for a special viewing of the movie.

Pretty cool! And...I have an extra ticket! :yay:

I'm seeing it Friday!!! I'm going to the Monstrous Summer All-Nighter at WDW and the Disney Parks Blog tweeted an invite to their next meetup on friday with a link to the signup sheet. I signed up and made the list. Yesterday I got a package in the mail with:
2 Monsters U Credentials
2 Park Hopper Tickets
4 Fast passes to any attraction for up to 5 people

The package included instructions. First I have to be there at 430am!!! Then over to Pecos Bill for a Donut breakfast with special guests at 615. Then we are free until 930 when we have to line up by Splash Mountain where we'll leave through the back exit and board buses to the AMC at DTD for a special viewing of the movie.

Pretty cool! And...I have an extra ticket! :yay:

I have a friend who is doing this too. How cool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter