Monsieur Paul's Menu

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
There are a couple websites that have current menu's for the Disney restaurants, one being Disney's. Does anyone know if Disney's online one is the most up to date? I always enjoy eating there so will be going anyway, but just curious. Disney's menu has Duo de chevreuil on the menu and that's one of the things I'd like to try.

Disney's menu should be the most current. Unofficial sites like this one have to obtain a menu before it can be updated - which generally means dining at the restaurant (wdwinfo.com) or waiting for a visitor to do so and send your site a copy (AllEars, others).

The venison is a course of the prix fixe menu and has been available since at least the start of the new year. That being the case I'm not sure if it will remain for the spring/summer menu. Nor do I know the date when the newer seasonal menu changes. Maybe give the restaurant a call? Think I have the number if you need it.

Last edited:
When we were there in Dec, the menu in the restaurant and the one online on the Disney website were not the same. So not sure how up to date the Disney website is or how quickly they update. This is a little frustrating when there is one particular dish you would like.

At a place of this quality, at least outside of Disney World, the menu changes frequently, based on what is fresh, what is in season, and what the chef is in the mood to try. I was at a high-end place recently that only serves a tasting menu and not only is there no menu online, they don't even have a menu in the restaurant. They seat you and start bringing you food.

I wouldn't obsess over the menu, but just go in knowing you'll likely have a very good meal!

When we were there 6 months ago, the menu online was not the same as what our menu was. It didn't matter as the menu was excellent. As pp said, don't worry, the food is that good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter