MODS: Please LOCK/CLOSE this thread as Fridge is Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE help keep our fridge out of storage! APRIL 12-21 is OPEN! Join today.

Hmmm...after running fridge swaps for nearly 3 years now, it has come to my attention that NO ONE goes to Disney World in July! And if they do they must not be staying at the All Star Resorts! Every year I have the hardest time filling in July. As of today, April 5, the ENTIRE month of July is open on this swap and 1/2 of July is open on my other swap :confused3.

So, we need July people as our fridge can not hang out in storage for 30+ days!

DESPERATE FOR JULY SWAPPERS!!!

Not in July but trying to squeeze into June. I sent PM. DISers know that July is crowded so we don't go. I do not even want to go in June but that is the only time my Brother can get off.

Hmmm...after running fridge swaps for nearly 3 years now, it has come to my attention that NO ONE goes to Disney World in July! And if they do they must not be staying at the All Star Resorts! Every year I have the hardest time filling in July. As of today, April 5, the ENTIRE month of July is open on this swap and 1/2 of July is open on my other swap :confused3.

So, we need July people as our fridge can not hang out in storage for 30+ days!

DESPERATE FOR JULY SWAPPERS!!!

Well thanks to DH work, no free dining so we are back on for my free LMT room at Movies, June 30- July 7 if yall will have me! Pmmed ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter