If this is your #1 meet & greet you need to be there by 4:pm At 5:20 it's going to 1.5-2hrs.

It's our #1 meet and greet for sure. We will be there as soon as we can make it back there. I guess what I was trying to ask is if you went back at 4 and Jack and Sally came out at 5:15/5:20, how quickly were you able to get through the line? Assuming you had a few people a head of you? Do J&S do long meets? Lots of interactions? or do they move quickly through the line? Thanks!!

It's our #1 meet and greet for sure. We will be there as soon as we can make it back there. I guess what I was trying to ask is if you went back at 4 and Jack and Sally came out at 5:15/5:20, how quickly were you able to get through the line? Assuming you had a few people a head of you? Do J&S do long meets? Lots of interactions? or do they move quickly through the line? Thanks!!

About 15/20 minutes and yes, they are very warm characters.

Got poured on while riding mine train. Not fun. Trick or treating lines are crazy long. 15 mins for Pinocchio. Have waited 15 so far for philharmonic and almost half way there. Ugh. For a few pieces of candy. But my kids love it, the things we do...

We managed 6 FPs rides from 4-7. Not bad.
first - how did you get 6FP rides? I would have thought the SDFP would be gone by late afternoon.

We hit a couple and then gave up. Not waiting that long for candy.

The candy lines always are better after the first couple of hours of the party. Most are getting ready for the events at that point, or finishing up with the characters. I don't remember waiting more than a few minutes in most of he lines last time we went.

Are they selling these before 7? Because that cheesecake dome one is sold out by 6:54pm???? (or maybe you're not in the EST?)

I joined Kenny the Pirate's Facebook group and he said the Candy Corn ice cream is just vanilla. So I guess the orange is just for color, not a flavor.

Are they selling these before 7? Because that cheesecake dome one is sold out by 6:54pm???? (or maybe you're not in the EST?)

The time posted is correct. This dessert must have been sold at 4 or 5 pm. This group is from FL there is no time difference via MI. ::yes::

I'm going through all the posts again. So yes, they will be out of order but the time is correct.

I joined Kenny the Pirate's Facebook group and he said the Candy Corn ice cream is just vanilla. So I guess the orange is just for color, not a flavor.

I want to say Disneylover99 tried it last year and her comment: never again! Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter