MK sold out for March 14

Ughhhhh because that’s when we are going. I was hoping everyone got it out of their system for ski week. I guess not. Spring break here we come!

We're coming in on the 17th. Anyone know if that following week will be just as busy? Celebrating my 45th birthday on the 22nd and starting to get a little nervous about the crowds.

We're coming in on the 17th. Anyone know if that following week will be just as busy? Celebrating my 45th birthday on the 22nd and starting to get a little nervous about the crowds.

Check next Friday for hours updates for your week.

Today, for the week of March 13-19, AK opening went from 9am to 7:30am, Epcot opening went from 10am to 8:30am, and DHS opening went from 9am to 8:30am.

Next Friday, it is likely that March 20-26 hours will be extended, and if the same thing happens then which happened today, you will probably be dealing with substantial crowds. But forewarned is forearmed!

We are there from the 14-20. Oh well, I guess we will just spend more time at the resort.

We are there from the 14-20. Oh well, I guess we will just spend more time at the resort.
We are there just before you and bringing first timers with us - I'm more than a little stressed about how to make this a good experience for them when it's going to be so crazy. If it was just us, we'd have fewer "must dos" but this is probably a one and done for them... sigh.

We will be one of many families from Ontario coming down for Spring Break. Just made Park reservations... Epcot is now the only park available on the 14th and 15th. We will prepare for crowds!Screenshot 2022-02-26 16.10.56.png

It's interesting that even with the extension to operating hours, the parks that were sold out still are. Maybe the extra capacity was already "priced in"?

Adding hours doesn't change the capacity in the park. It just gives people more time in the park.

I can’t even get my park reservations for the week before to go through! The page just keeps saying ‘something went wrong’.

We are there just before you and bringing first timers with us - I'm more than a little stressed about how to make this a good experience for them when it's going to be so crazy. If it was just us, we'd have fewer "must dos" but this is probably a one and done for them... sigh.
My daughter's boyfriend as never been, but we are waiting to bring him until he will get the full experience. I feel for those who are going for their first time through this era.

Now I am on the fence about Genie+. I was planning to just use it at MK, but I am tempted to try it more places if it at least gives us a few lines to skip and maybe a chance to sleep in one day without felling like we need to rope drop to get anything accomplished.

This is the most stressful vacation in a long time!

Now I am on the fence about Genie+. I was planning to just use it at MK, but I am tempted to try it more places if it at least gives us a few lines to skip and maybe a chance to sleep in one day without felling like we need to rope drop to get anything accomplished.

This is the most stressful vacation in a long time!
If you're going to Genie+ selectively, you're probably better off to do it ON a rope drop day rather than to avoid a rope drop day. Rope drop + Genie+ on the same day is more powerful than splitting them up.

If you're going to Genie+ selectively, you're probably better off to do it ON a rope drop day rather than to avoid a rope drop day. Rope drop + Genie+ on the same day is more powerful than splitting them up.
Yes, but I think we will burnout if we try to rope drop everyday. Thinking if we could stack some Epcot attractions along with doing the extended evening… of course, then there’s a REALLY early opening time for AK which is our next day.

Honestly, I feel like we are just going to struggle.

Any chance ANY park will have park reservations added for Monday March 14? It is grey. Yikes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter