MK Firework Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it is extended past the 29th because I have a ressie on 1/1 as do many others. That would be so dissapointing to get a notice that there was an error in the computer system and they are not having the party.

I am booked in November on a night that wishes is at 10 and received a reservation sometime around 7 pm. I believe I recall this happening to a number of different people, and some have been told it's an error in the time of the reservation, but that there still is a Dessert party and to keep checking back.

Good Luck!

I have a questino for those with ADRs for the Dessert party. DO you guys get anything when you put the reservatin code into the Disney website? FOr me, it comes up as being "unable to retrieve your reservation", even though my credit card was charged. I realize that on the web site, there isn't anything to even suggest that a Dessert Party even exists, but should I be worried? :confused3

I hope it is extended past the 29th because I have a ressie on 1/1 as do many others. That would be so dissapointing to get a notice that there was an error in the computer system and they are not having the party.

I hope it's extended too as I also have a ressie on 1st January. I see my credit card has been charged, so surely the CM would not be able to take the payment if it wasn't taking place??

Oh well, unless I hear from Disney to the contrary, I will be turning up on the 1st.

Dervis, I think certain events like this dessert party, Fantasmic DP, and CP can not be retrieved on-line.

I hope so to. They charged my card. I have res for 4 on Christmas Eve. I thought it was a good night to eat sweets.:rolleyes1

Dervis- I'm able to pull up my dessert party reservation. I'm not able to pull up my reservation for the candlelight processional.

Since my credit card has been charged and I can pull up the reservation for 1/1 then hopefully it is hapening. :)

Dervis- I'm able to pull up my dessert party reservation. I'm not able to pull up my reservation for the candlelight processional.

Since my credit card has been charged and I can pull up the reservation for 1/1 then hopefully it is hapening. :)

Can you share any "secrets" on how you were able to pull this up online? I have tried like other people and get an error.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this! :idea:

Can you share any "secrets" on how you were able to pull this up online? I have tried like other people and get an error.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this! :idea:

I am also able to view mine online, but I didn't do anything special. Just put in the conf# and my phone#.

To find ressie's online, find out the main phone number your reservation is under. For example, when I made my hotel reservation, the CM made the ressie under my profile that was already in Disney's system. The main phone number is my home number so any ressie I called in for used the home phone number by default as the reservation phone number - - unless I give the CM a different number to specifically override. When I make a ressie online, I use my hotel ressie and override with my cell phone number since it would be easier to get me at WDW with that number. Clear as mud??????

If you don't know which phone number the ressie is under, you can call and ask a dining CM, look up your WDW user profile online, or look up dining reservations online and try using different phone numbers you have - - home, work, cell etc.

To find ressie's online, find out the main phone number your reservation is under. For example, when I made my hotel reservation, the CM made the ressie under my profile that was already in Disney's system. The main phone number is my home number so any ressie I called in for used the home phone number by default as the reservation phone number - - unless I give the CM a different number to specifically override. When I make a ressie online, I use my hotel ressie and override with my cell phone number since it would be easier to get me at WDW with that number. Clear as mud??????

If you don't know which phone number the ressie is under, you can call and ask a dining CM, look up your WDW user profile online, or look up dining reservations online and try using different phone numbers you have - - home, work, cell etc.

Thanks os much for the advice! I got it to wrok now! I realized earlier that the CM never asked my cell phone number, just my name and hotel, but didn't think about that. Plus, my father put the hotel under his name with out home number. Thanks for the help! :goodvibes

Could someone give the website address or directions to finding where I can try to look at my dining reservations? I've not even had the luck to find somewhere to give me an error message! I've been to Disney's website under dining but apparently not finding it.
TIA!

Try this url: "http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation"

Or, since I probably can't post an url, tack on "http:" to this: //disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation

Or, go to the left of the main WDW page under "My Disney Vacation" select "Dining Reservations". It'll force you to login with a email and pswd. Then go back to "My Disney Vacation" and select "Dining Reservations". THEN, you can enter a ressie and phone no.

Try this url: "http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation"

Or, since I probably can't post an url, tack on "http:" to this: //disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation

Or, go to the left of the main WDW page under "My Disney Vacation" select "Dining Reservations". It'll force you to login with a email and pswd. Then go back to "My Disney Vacation" and select "Dining Reservations". THEN, you can enter a ressie and phone no.

:worship: Thank you so much for this! I found it, retrieved and emailed my multiple reservations to myself. I kept being told by Disney "concierge can print it out when you arrive" but I'm way too much a planner to chance something getting dropped and having no actual proof that it had existed. Peace of mind at last!

Yeah! That worked for me too- there is always some comfort in being able to see it is REALLY in the system! :)

I also tried to look up my CP reservation using the confirmation# but it didn't work. Does anybody know if that should work just like the MK Dessert Party?

i am confused...when i made my ressiethey said standing room only, but some others have said there is tables reserved for families> which one is it?? ineed to have my mom sitting cause she is recovering from chemo

i am confused...when i made my ressiethey said standing room only, but some others have said there is tables reserved for families> which one is it?? ineed to have my mom sitting cause she is recovering from chemo

We just did this last week. You will have a reserved table in one of three sections: A, B or C. If you wish to go up to the railing to stand to watch the fireworks you may do that, but there is a table with your name on it!

Problems with mys res. I booked for Christmas eve. my confirmation says 9:00 but according to the schedule the wishes is @ 8. I called today and they told me they do not know what is happening with the times but to keep calling every week or so until they can figure it out. Anybody else having issues now with Christmas eve?

Okay so I just wanted to give everyone an update. Calling on a week day is a whole different ballgame. I spoke to a CM that was not able to book Jan. 3rd, but she checked the 2nd & sure enough she could've booked a reservation for 7:20pm that evening, but she was concerned at the time because Wishes is at 10:00pm. So she put me on hold for a quite a while, periodically checking in to let me know that she had "higher ups" looking into it. She finally got back to me & said it was an "error in the system" that was allowing bookings to made on Jan. 2nd, because it was completely the wrong time & the dessert party is only going till Dec. 29th & they have no information on whether it will be extended beyond that at this point. I feel much better, because she seemed much more knowledgable & took the extra step to check into the matter. Now I just have to hope that they extend it during the nights we are there.
:scared1:

We have the dessert party booked for Jan 2nd at 7.20pm. I can pull it up on the online system, too. Guess I should call and verify the details based on what that CM told you! :eek:

:scared1:

We have the dessert party booked for Jan 2nd at 7.20pm. I can pull it up on the online system, too. Guess I should call and verify the details based on what that CM told you! :eek:

Please let me know what you are told. It seems that people get different answers depending on who they speak to. I would really be interested in booking it if they really have extended it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter