milkabum's Character Costumes! - No requests until further notice

Mil did you get my pic and stuff right you are able to make it right?

Jason I did get the screenshot I'm just busy :) I can try my best at a knight, I can't guarantee it'll look good though :lmao: It may take a while.

milkabum said:
1. I said specifically I will not do any animations so drop the sparkles.
2. There is already a gold dress.
3. I need a screenshot
4. Put on a super suit and it looks just like a motorcross suit.
5. 'IF POSSIBLE DO MY HAIR BLACK LIKE ON VMK?' I don't know if you've noticed but there already is BLACK HAIR!

I will not make this because there are already so many things like your request on VMK.
all u have to do is make my shirt all red with the number 141 on it and a black stripe on the side... and my pants all red with a black stripe on i.. ( i have a bike with the number 141 on it so i kinda like that...and maybe a cool helmet with the same number ( 141 ) like on shirt or not.... it doesnt look like a super suit ....plus i dont have 1 of those suits anyways.

Here is Donald Duck (don't mind the funny looking feet LOL ) :

1. Endinio in your screenshot please put on a full red shirt.
2. Please put on red pants.
3. Send me the screenshot and I'll put the number, stripes and helmet on..
4. You are only allowed 3 photos in your signature, and you are over the limit.

valeriecostume.jpg
heres my screenshot I would like a Natuilus Grotto backround and if its not any trouble I would like to look like Ariel please and thank you.

Ariel is alright, should be quick because there already is one. I'll just borrow the tail and make the stomach. But, do you want your ears on in the photo?

milkabum said:
1. Endinio in your screenshot please put on a full red shirt.
2. Please put on red pants.
3. Send me the screenshot and I'll put the number, stripes and helmet on..
4. You are only allowed 3 photos in your signature, and you are over the limit.
ok i will and ummm thanks and sorry for emailing u a million times....:) i will get thge pic now hold i have to go back on vmk again and i want to keep the black pants and can you make me a red stripe on pants put i have to go back on to get a fulll red shirt so ok hold on.

Jack Please dont bother me like this keep things like that to your self and i didnt hijack im just volentearing

milkabum said:
Jason I did get the screenshot I'm just busy :) I can try my best at a knight, I can't guarantee it'll look good though :lmao: It may take a while.

Ok I will wait :)

Okay - The mermaid photo was changed because it did not show, check page 5 again.

but mikabum im really sorry its just im very grumpy today my kid got a D on his report card so thats why im was greedy

here it is maybe is possibly you could color my pants more black with a paint tool:) and make a red stripe on the pants and the number 141 on shirt and helmet:) ok well thanks...dont do the helmet if it is too hard:)

Oh I thought of a better one! Can I be like a punk? With converse and black eyeliner and long black hair, etc. that kind of thing.

ahh oh no i hope you can see my shoes i think i have the super suit shoes on that i traded for . ok well oh well oh yeah and iffffff u have a all grass back ground that would be fine or u can just cut me out plz bc i dont want the back ground that i gave t on my picture shot:) 1 last thing .. a black stripe on red shirt:) and do u think you could make my sleeves a little more bulgy lol!. sorry i have been annying and made a huge list of what i wanted but i am really excited..lol thanks again : ) Name for it: elizzabeth ( no caps ) look two forums up at my other ideas plz:) it's alot i know....

I'm working on a knight, I'm sorry your kid got a D cuteswimgirl, and I'll try to finish the motocross suit by tomorrow.

I got the punk memo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter