Milesource?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I just joined the Milesource program and was wondering if any Canadians had any problem redeeming points for gift certificates. The reason I ask, is I thought that I read somewhere that someone had problems because they don't redeem anywhere outside the US. Can anybody let me know - I really want those Rainforest Cafe gift certificates.

Joline

Milesource has now worked out an agreement with www.giftcertificates.ca. If you want your certificates to be sent to your Canadian address, you must order from www.giftcertificates.ca. The problem is that I don't think they offer Rainforest Cafe certificates. I may be wrong. Go check the milesource site and click on "cash in awardmiles". There's a link to www.giftcertificates.ca. If by chance they don't offer RFC certificates, I've heard of same Canadians having certificates sent to any American friends they may have. Then, the friend forwards them the certificates. HTH

Didn't mean to have so many links there. It's after 2 in the morning so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it........ :D :rolleyes:

Hi ChisJo,

As CKJ told you, you will be able to redeem for something. I also want RFC gift certificates for the USA so I think what I am going to try is to select from the US menu and have them mailed to a friend in the US. I'll let you know how that goes when I try it!

If not they do have some good things for Canada.

Have fun!

Taryn
Eeyore2.gif

Port Orleans 2000

That's what I do. My parents live in Florida in the winter. I order RFC GC's and have them sent to my parents who forward them to me.

So if you know someone in the U.S. do this. If you don't, I think there is someone on the Rewards Board who offered to do this for Canadians. Just do a search for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter