Mickey's Very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

nana2tots

<font color=purple>2Wild4Disney!Nana's 3 Gurls! ou
:eek: O.K., For the price of this, can anyone tell me why i should or shouldn't go?For, us, family of 6, it will cost $241.70 extra, just for this event, is it worth it?????????Need to know!!!!!!!:wave: disneykid

We really enjoyed the MVMCP, and felt it was well worth the extra money, but the two times I've gone there were only 2 of us.
Taking 6 people is alot of money, but if it is in your budget I say go for it.

Picture this...
You just walk onto Main Street from under the train station. Its dark, but all of Main Street is light up. You see the castle in lights at the end of the streets. People are wearing their Chirstmasy clothes and hats. Characters have scarfs and santa hats on. As you start walking towards the castle, you are just taking in all the wonderful sights and sounds of Dinsey at night.. then... it starts to snow. There isnt ANYthing more magical than snow on Main Street at Christmas time!! THAT ALONE is worth it!! ::yes::
We cant wait to go back!! We hope they have at least one party scheduled over our Thanksgiving visit this year!!!!

When do they start decorating for Christmas?

I thought they decorated the day after Thanksgiving. I read that the parks transform like magic over night. The last time we went, we arrived on Thanksgiving evening and went straight to Epcot to eat. We only did a few things, but basically stayed near the Land and the attractions that were open over there. By the time we went to the parks the next day, it was all decorated!! But i just read somewhere that the past year or two, they start decorating the week before THanksgiving. So Im not sure which is right!!

Sounds like they may be catching up with Wal-Mart!!
Maybe they'll start the day after Halloween too!
LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter