Mickey's 90th Birthday

There is also stock in dca. Currently at the fruit carts on Buena vista street and in Hollywood land. Pacific wharf and smokejumpers will have them when they open at 10:30.
Update pacific wharf will not have the sipper. CMs out front gave out incorrect information for their location.

Park is slammed. Lines for food are like nothing I’ve ever seen. Still, everyone seems to be in good spirits. Won’t stay long today but glad I came.

Someone told me before the park opened that the parking structure would reach capacity by noon. Given what I saw this morning, I don’t doubt it

Park is slammed. Lines for food are like nothing I’ve ever seen. Still, everyone seems to be in good spirits. Won’t stay long today but glad I came.

Someone told me before the park opened that the parking structure would reach capacity by noon. Given what I saw this morning, I don’t doubt it
The food lines are crazy cause of the Mickey sipper cup. I imagine crowds will start to clear soon.

Watched the cavalcade. It was cute. The lines for the sippers are still crazy. Glad I was able to come super early!

I stopped at a Disney Store to get the key they were giving away with purchase for his birthday. Thankfully timed correctly on the way down to Anaheim and only took me a half hour or so waiting in line, lol.

We'll see what I can get of park merchandise... Not holding my breath, but hoping for the best. Only just got to Bakersfield, though, so who knows what will be left by the time I get there haha. Good to know food lines are long because of people after the sipper! I'll eat outside the parks most likely then.

93636E67-2D0C-4D2E-B176-209F9D9E77D3.jpeg We got a sipper on the Pier around lunchtime with only about a 10 minute wait. We weren’t going to get one but we saw so many people with them and then walked passed this short line we decided to go ahead and get it.

Just talked with a cm at one of the info stands. They told us they are not even close to selling out the sippers. Most of the issues with food today is because of them.

Otherwise, it doesn’t really feel much more crowded then a normal Sunday. Still trying to find the peppermint churro.

Got my sippers! One for me and my mom to share; one my mom got as a present for her friend who shares Mickey's birthday! I'm always shocked when I'm allowed to use my AP discount on things like that.

Sadly no more buttons by the time we arrived. Was hoping for one extra to give to my mom's friend, but we're gonna give her my mom's I got her at the Disney Store and we'll just share the one I got for me.

Thanks all for the tips of where to locate things!

The sipper situation was quite intriguing to me. The crowds were nuts all morning and basically broke mobile ordering by lunchtime, so we were like, "heck no," but then we were at DCA in the afternoon and just grabbed some with no wait with lunch... were people expecting them to sell out?

The celebration was cute and I'm glad they decided to spread it all across the parade route.

It was a very busy day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter