mickeymousehomes.com - Windsor Hills

Disney Mom 1001

Earning My Ears
Hello All

Has anybody stayed at one of the properties of mickeymousehomes.com at Windsor Hills?

I found this beautiful three bedroom condo Mickey Mouse Farmhouse in Windsor Hills on VRBO. This seems to be a pretty new condo with only a couple of reviews on VRBO. Was able to locate their website as well.

As per their website, they own several other condos and a 5 bedroom home in Windsor Hills. All are listed on VRBO as well and have great reviews.
Just wondering if any of you have stayed in any of their properties and have any feedback to share.

We are planning our first trip to Disney with our 3 kids next January . So want to be sure before I put down the deposit.

We are looking for an updated condo to stay either in Windsor Hills or Windsor Palms.
But based on reviews here, I think Windsor Hills is much nicer especially because of the new water park that has opened.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

If anyone knows any other updated 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom condos in Windsor Hills that can be booked direct with the owners I would highly appreciate it.:-)

:thanks:

I can give you a recommendation for a different owner I have used but it won’t compare to this one.

We are staying in one in a few weeks. So far, so good. Owner is great at getting back with any questions. Fabulous reviews on VRBO. I am not worried.

vacationcentralflorida.com...owner is great to work with. Been there twice and friends have stayed numerous times. They have condos and townhouses in Windsor Hills and other areas of Florida as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter