Mickey Mouse Premium Ice Cream Bar coming to your local supermarket...

Erzengel

DIS Veteran
for a limited time.

Nestle-Mickey-Ice-Cream-Bars-Grocery-Stores-2019.jpg

• Publix
  • Kroger
  • Food 4 Less
  • Ralph’s (Southern California stores)
  • Dierberg’s (St. Louis, Missouri)
  • Harris Teeter
  • Crest Foods
  • Milam’s Markets (OK)
  • Wegmans (beginning in the spring!)
  • Target
  • Weis Markets (March arrival expected!)
  • ShopRite
  • Woodman’s Market
  • Fred Meyer (OR)
  • Market Basket
Anyone in the NY/NJ, please let me know if you have seen them.

Can confirm them at Woodmans! Our store got 50 cases, and said they're blowing through them. They had gotten one single case last week and it was gone same day. Call before going out of your way, but they were in stock on Sunday!

My freezer is ready.

Going to Target this week.

If anyone is Kansas or Missouri see them, please post back here.

My freezer is ready.

Going to Target this week.

If anyone is Kansas or Missouri see them, please post back here.
I found them at Dierbergs in Fenton MO and they had a bunch, but went back last week and only a couple boxes left. I Know it is limited time, but I hope they get more shipments!

I love Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars and when my dad bought some for me I was amazed at how great they tasted and they look exactly like the ones WDW sells. Right now only my two grocery stores have them but they became popular because my store is out of them every time

Yesterday, my husband was at Walgreen (of all places) and found one only box on the shelf. That box is now in my freezer. I've found them in Target before but haven't looked recently

They always have these at our supermarket - never on sale :rolleyes: but I have bought them once or twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter