• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Mickey head rice krispie treat?

missnic

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can find the huge Mickey head rice krispie treats, outside the parks?

We got a couple of them just last month at our Hotel (Disney Hotel). We were staying at Port Orleans Riverside. I can't remember if we got them at the gift shop or in the food court area. I think we got them at the food court. I would assume that some of the other resort hotels would have them also.

Last edited:
Goofy Candy company in DS also. And you can add chocolate to them if you want :)

DD typically gets one of them sometime during the trip- we usually stay deluxe and she always picks them up at either the gift shop or the CS food area of the resort.

We had a huge one go stale on us and I wrote to Disney. They explained that the huge ones are made fresh, while the small ones are made in bulk and last much longer. So if you get a huge one, be sure to eat it within a week!

I guess I should have been clearer. Lol I was looking for the huge ones. Not the chocolate/candy covered ones, but the ones that are like 3 times that size. Anyway, tried Goofys at DS and they only have the cake sized ones and the candy covered ones. The one I was looking for is only available at the Main Street Bakery apparently. :(

I make these at home! Buy the silicone Mickey head and make your own. They are a huge hit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter