"Mickey" bus? Chip N' Dale help?

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Anyone notice a bus on property, riding around with the destination title "mickey mouse" ? ::MickeyMo Wondering why he is not using his limo? :confused3 Maybe Chip n' Dale can help! ;)

Also thanks Chip n' Dale for the heads up, We saw a sherriff timing EVERY time we took the car out on property. I'm not kidding. They are very serious! :earseek: And saw 3 deer near MK parking every day too. :flower:

Mky princess:

"MICKEY MOUSE" is just a generic fun thing drivers will run when they're not picking up. It's the equivilent to the old "SPECIAL"

And yes, the Sherriff's are really trying to be quite visible on property. It's helping out too... I've noticed a lot more people doing the speed limit.

Thanks C n' D! ::MickeyMo :sunny: My sister kept telling me she saw him in there and I told her he only rode in Limo's! ;) Now if it said Donald Duck I would of believed it. (her fav). :confused3 :rotfl: ;)

Mky princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter