Menu Prices and Meal Plan Questions

AdventureGuru

<font color=darkgreen>HA! Do men come with instruc
Hi!
I am thinking about doing 5 days WDW with meal plan...
What are regular menu prices...I read somewhere that they went up...So, I'm trying to see the difference.
For the price it is worth it...at least that way we don't have to worry about extra money for food...What are your thoughts?
Any insight is greatly appreciated.

AdventureGuru said:
Hi!
I am thinking about doing 5 days WDW with meal plan...
What are regular menu prices...I read somewhere that they went up...So, I'm trying to see the difference.
For the price it is worth it...at least that way we don't have to worry about extra money for food...What are your thoughts?
Any insight is greatly appreciated.

This link will help:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

They are ice cubes made out of plastic that some of the restaurants sell. Last years cubes you had to hit the side to turn the bright color on. This year there is a button & you have 3 options. Either the color stays on, blinks slow, or blink fast. There pretty cool & we use them at home all the time.

We added up what we would like to order off the menu last year, at worst it was getting the C.S. and snack free. At best it was getting $45 of food, for $35 plus a C.S. and a snack. We liked the fact that our food was paid for, and we could order whatever off the menu.

Normally I would order chicken when eating out, (it is cheaper and just as good) but it was steak, veal, etc for me every night. I wasnt looking at the cost of the food but at what i would really like to eat.

The glow cubes sound cool! Just b/c the appeal to the kid in me!!!

It sounds like this is definately a deal! I dont think I can pass it up

We found exactly what the above poster did--worst case, our TS cost what we had paid for the meal plan when you added the tax and tip. This would be the case at character dinners. Of course, then we got our CS and snack credits which made it a good deal

Best case, our TS cost $115 while we paid $76 for the plan....and we still had our CS and snacks.

can you bank your snacks and counter service...Say we dont use our snack one day-does that mean we can get 2 snacks the next day?

Yes,You dont have to use them in any order.They pool them together.If your staying 5 days your card will have 5 ts 5 cs and 5 snacks and you can use them in any way you want during your stay.you could use all your snacks in one day if you want.if you do have any leftover credits when you leave you can use them for snacks.cs can be used for a snack and ts.I know thats not a great deal but its better than wasting the credits.last year we had a bunch of snack credits left so we went shopping in the hotel food court and stocked up for our plane ride home.

AdventureGuru said:
can you bank your snacks and counter service...Say we dont use our snack one day-does that mean we can get 2 snacks the next day?

Yes.. all your credits are all added to your card the first day.. use them in whichever way you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter