Menu changes at Primo Piatto

bdthebrave

Earning My Ears
We went to Primo Piatto a couple of days ago to pick up a few faves and found out there have been some sneaky menu changes!

The lasagna we love is no longer on the menu and they changed the bread on the italian sandwich to an inferior (imo) version.

Does anyone know if anything else was changed and the reasoning behind these changes? TIA!!

We went to Primo Piatto a couple of days ago to pick up a few faves and found out there have been some sneaky menu changes!

The lasagna we love is no longer on the menu and they changed the bread on the italian sandwich to an inferior (imo) version.

Does anyone know if anything else was changed and the reasoning behind these changes? TIA!!
Looks like a lot of changes occurred at Primo at the beginning of May, based on what I see on some other sites. If you Google you should be able to find the list. I am not sure if it’s okay for me to mention other sites here.

At least they still have the lemon-blueberry pancakes at breakfast. A CM recommended them to me, and I haven't yet gotten over there to try them.

I feel like the fries are different. They used to have a nice light oil and a sprinkle of cheese but in May when we ate there the fries were quite dry overcooked and the cheese was in weird slivers.

Also we loved the burger but it was definitely different. It did not seem like the quality beef from last year. We are a burger and fry family on vacation and were very disappointed.

On our trip a few months ago, we discovered Primo. We were so impressed that we at dinner there 3 times (grilled chicken sandwich, seared tuna salad, grilled vegetable skewers (once with the shrimp the other with the chicken). I hope none of those got taken off the menu.

I don't know anything about the menu changes/why - but I want to say that, as a Pop Peasant, I frequently take the Skyliner to the Riviera to eat at Primo. Food is about a thousand times better there.

I loved the French Toast Bread Pudding for breakfast, and they got rid of that so I'm pretty disappointed. We also love their pizza but it wasn't the same the last time we went either, just didn't taste quite as good. Primo was a must visit every trip but we'll be skipping it next time.

Yeah I’ve seen some pretty disappointing new reviews since May. Riviera is my Epcot home resort so this is a big bummer, the food was one of the highlights of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter