Memories Expo.. anyone going??

ValDisney - I was in the former "tent" now the Bayview. I live in Central Jersey very close to where the Expo is going to be.

12 is good for the Cruise pics. I'm working on our big WDW trip in 2004 (I've done about 35 pages) and I still have to work on our quick trip down this past Thanksgiving (I've done 4 pages on that one).

Maybe we could meet up at Expo. A friend of mine has a store close to Expo & she was a vendor last year (not sure about this year) BUT she has lots of Disney/Parks stuff.

ValDisney said:
I want to go to the one in august in camp hill. where do you live? I'm in rockland county ( new york).
Valerie

Camp Hill, PA? I don't think I can get enought time to hit the one in NJ alone but if somethinig is PA I might be able to do. Camp Hill, PA is very close. :thumbsup2

czycropper said:
ValDisney - I was in the former "tent" now the Bayview. I live in Central Jersey very close to where the Expo is going to be.

12 is good for the Cruise pics. I'm working on our big WDW trip in 2004 (I've done about 35 pages) and I still have to work on our quick trip down this past Thanksgiving (I've done 4 pages on that one).

Maybe we could meet up at Expo. A friend of mine has a store close to Expo & she was a vendor last year (not sure about this year) BUT she has lots of Disney/Parks stuff.

as it gets closer , lets make a plan to meet. Do you think you would like to stay over and do the crop? are you going to any other SDv's. I am hoping to make it to camp hill in august.

It all depends on whether my DH gets a new job...he's applying for a couple down south. I'm hoping to hit Whippany since it's about 45 minutes from me.

I hear that Camp Hill is wonderful!

i went to Whippany last yr. I might go again. (its about 1 hr away) I hope get a teaching job so i might go down fri-night.
let me know your plans.

I was wondering if anyone else was going to the NJ one in June.. :confused3
How many ppl are doing a class or the Dis class?

Have they posted the classes? Last year Melissa Ackerman & Sony did a fantastic Disney class - I haven't talked to them in a long time so I'm not sure whether they are teaching this year.

ValDisney - we definitely need to meet up. I'm not going to the Crop put on by Expo but I may go to the one at the Doubletree if it's done again.

Ok newbie here, I have never been and am thinking of goin to the one in June. I would probably just do the expo. Could my 10 yr old daughter go?? She loves to scrap. (I mean to the expo not to the crop) I am to affraid to goto the crop because my pages are just not all that. They are very simple and would not want any pro's mocking me... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Thats what they would be doing)

Maybe a class but then DD has to stay home and I would be all alone!

Sorry if I missed the answer. Are you guys talking about Camp Hill, PA? How do I get more info on the event?

czycropper said:
Have they posted the classes? Last year Melissa Ackerman & Sony did a fantastic Disney class - I haven't talked to them in a long time so I'm not sure whether they are teaching this year.

ValDisney - we definitely need to meet up. I'm not going to the Crop put on by Expo but I may go to the one at the Doubletree if it's done again.

Registration starts March 5. we will def meet up. Anybody who wants to meet, we'll set up a place and time. Also, lets see if there is a group for the crop. I really enjoyed it last yr.
children are allowed at the shopping but I think they have a age req. for the classes. Check out the website.
camp hill was mentioned for an SDV. (weekend of scrapping) .
speak soon
Valerie

Disneymommie said:
Ok newbie here, I have never been and am thinking of goin to the one in June. I would probably just do the expo. Could my 10 yr old daughter go?? She loves to scrap. (I mean to the expo not to the crop) I am to affraid to goto the crop because my pages are just not all that. They are very simple and would not want any pro's mocking me... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Thats what they would be doing)

Maybe a class but then DD has to stay home and I would be all alone!

:rotfl: I drag my 15 year old son for the same reason.... and... His stuff comes out better then mine :worried:

I would love to do the bootcamp class that I see they have in the OH one. Hope they have it in NJ! But I am back to having to leave my 10 yr old DD home. Unless I could find the age for children, but i do not want all those other people to give me evil looks if I bring her(she is well beahved and no one would even know she was there. Oh well I will have to see what I can manage!

I don't remember what the age was to attend class. I personally would not give any evil looks if someone bought their child with them.

I'd love to go shopping at OH one and I just might.

Did anyone set up a Meet and Scrap for Dis Board members in NJ yet? Did we have enuff people interested in doing this?? I don't know exactly what needs to be done, but, if I can help in any way, just let me know.. :thumbsup2

How does this compare to CKC? If you had to choose, which would it be?

pfishgirl said:
Did anyone set up a Meet and Scrap for Dis Board members in NJ yet? Did we have enuff people interested in doing this?? I don't know exactly what needs to be done, but, if I can help in any way, just let me know.. :thumbsup2

I think reg starts march 5. I would do the crop on friday nite and stay over. who else wants too? we need 5 for our own table.\even if you don't want to do the crop we can still have a meet. who is interested?
i plan on going both days.
Valerie

There is also another crop at the Doubletree that I think may be better which I'm thinking of doing. If I don't go crop, I'll definitely be willing to meet up. The classes are to be post on Mar. 4th is what I heard.

I want to go the NJ event. Is there anybody organizing the sign-up to get a DIS group table or tables?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter