Meme's skinny jeans journal

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc CLIPPIE PARTY!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:
MeMe!! Congrats on that new clippie! It looks smashing on you!!! Look at you - you got back from WDW and got right back to work and earned that new clippie! I am so proud of you!

Forget the Eagles for now! It's :cheer2: Go, MeMe! Go, MeMe! Go, MeMe, Go! :cheer2: Wow! A BRAND NEW CLIPPIE! Congratulations! It looks bee-yoo-ti-ful! :rockband:

Yeah, I wanna know, too: are you doing the OC with us or what?

Soon it's going to be warm enough for some Friday walking, girlfriend! I'm counting the days!!

Erin :shamrock:

Meme,
Congratulations on the 20lb clippie!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

You are doing fabulous. Keep up the great work! :banana:

Thanks everyone :) I'm getting ready to go do tm now but thought I'd post first. I'll try to check journals later, couldn't get on the other night :confused3

Eating is going well, had a bit of chex mix last night but otherwise staying lc. No exercise yesterday, busy just running around doing errands & cleaning the house, does it ever end :sad2: planning ds birthday party & doing a mickey theme ::MickeyMo any ideas for mickey food?

Still thinking about the OC half. Dh has a friend down there but he doesn't want to go visit, I think dh is in a funk :sad2: I need to work on him. As we have a cruise right before easter & I'm staying down in FL for another 5 days, another trip might put him over the edge. Maybe I can get a girlfriend to go, will ask my walking buddy this weekend, she finally called today & we made plans to walk sat & sun outside :cool1: let's hope for some :sunny:

I finally bought an mp3 player & learned how to download music :banana: I love it! I have all upbeat music which keeps my pace pretty fast. Now I need to learn how to copy my cds to the mp3 player. I definitely have a more intense workout when I listen to music, what could be more motivating than a woman singing I WILL SURVIVE :banana: YOUR LIFE IS A SHAM TILL YOU CAN SHOUT OUT I AM WHAT I AM :banana:Love it!

:rotfl: Where can I get that music??? :rotfl:

Oh, speaking of music. . .I wanted to tell you: I HAVE heard about the Southampton Music Company and it's all been great stuff. In fact, my daughter went there for many years and we were always happy with things. I think they have a class perfect for your DS--in fact, I think it started for the spring session on Wednesday. And it's at 12:30. For 45 minutes. And I think there are 6 sweet children already signed up for the class. And the teacher is highly experienced and wonderful. :teeth: Go ahead. . . ask me how I know. :teeth:

PM me if you want to know more.

Erin

Pm sent to you Erin!

Well thank goodness it's sunday, friday 7 saturday were not good meal days for me :guilty: first it was the mexican and then the chinese - oh boy :rolleyes: I did a small amount of exercise - 35 min bike & 1.35 mile walk but that sure isnot enough to attack that type of food.

Well today is Go Eagles Go day & I do have some snack foods ready for game time. I will be heading out to walk or tm for sure today and eating lightly until game time. What is a girl to do????

I need to start meal plans and an exercise schedule for next week that way I will stay focused. I also need to make better choices when dining out. I know it can be done I just to have to do it.

It's hard, Meme! Staying on plan through all the busyness of our lives. Sometimes I have the energy to do it and sometimes I just take a short break. :rolleyes: Just keep on trying! ::yes:: A plan really does help - honest!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the EAGLES win!!

GO EAGLES!!!

Morning Meme - the weekends are always harder for me. That is why I need to start planning an extra long exercise on Saturday or Sunday. How was the Mexican - YUMMY!

~Amanda

Hi girls princess: so sad the eagles lost again but it was a good game. I made 2 Momba drinks - yummy & wings & chips & salsa & hot dog wraps. not a very healthy dinner but it was the superbowl :rolleyes: I did walk/jog 4.25 miles :cheer2:

Today is rest day. We had appts at the vet ($300) later but both pets are doing well :) B-fast at local diner - bac&ch ome w/ toast (should have skipped the toast but felt like I needed the carbs, body feels achy, maybe it's just feeling it's age :confused3 ) L - nothing yet not hungry, drinking water & I must make a vow to drink more water -

What tips do you have to drink more water?

D- will be italian sausage & ??? dh & ds will have spaj but what will I have????
Tomorrow - dinner out I'll be ordering chef salad
Wed - steak bomb casserole - lc recipe will let you know how it tastes
Thurs - ham & ch strata in the crock pot
Fri - 3-c casserole
Sat - left overs
Sun - we'll see

Workouts will be -
T- tm or outside 4 miles
W- tae-bo/bike
th- tm 4 miles
fr- rest
sat - tm/outside 5 miles
sun - tm/outside 3 miles
If it turns out to be at least 50 :sunny: I can walk in the park again :cool1:

Okay lady - post those recipes! Especiall the ham crockpot one and 3 cheese casserole - YUMMY!!!!

I changed the name of my journal today - the old one didn't really fit anymore so I decided to update it a bit. ;)

My Low Carb Meatloaf:
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
5 oz. Celery
3 oz. Green Bell Pepper
5 oz. Onion
3 cloves of Garlic
¼ cup Heavy Cream

3 lbs Lean Ground Beef
2 Lg. Eggs
½ cup Parmesan Cheese
1 14oz can Hunts Tomato Sauce (no-sugar added)

Chop celery, pepper, onions, garlic and saut頩n olive oil until tender.
Then add cream. Keep over heat and stir to reduce the cream just a little bit and then remove from heat and set aside to cool. Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream/veggie mixture and a can of no-sugar tomato sauce.
Squish up well. Put in a sprayed 9x12 glass pan and bake at 400 F. until done
(aprox 1hour)
You might have to drain some fat after it’s cooked, this will give you less fat % and calories?
Season with sea salt/pepper

It is very very yummy! I use to hate meatloaf but now I LOVE it!

~Amanda

Wow that is a great recipe amanda, I'm trying it this weekend :) the 2-c recipe is cheese, chicken & cauliflower- sounds strange but I'll let you know.

Last night we had to go to a different rest as the little local rest was packed :confused3 they had a promo event with Dora from a local party company - you would have thought Mickey was there :earsboy: so we headed to Applebees and I had a bahama mama, some fries & a chick salad. when we got home I had 2 small pieces of chocolate - I must be pmsing :guilty: I did walk outside, weather has been decent, for 3 miles some of it pushing ds who is now 36 pounds. I really felt it in my backside last night :teeth:

Today I need to focus on increasing water. Feeling a little off today so may not be exercising, we'll see. Need to bake valentine cookies for ds for party tomorrow, I won't eat any!
B- coffee & 1 sl lc toast & ham & ch omelet
L- ? not hungry yet b-fast was way late
D- will be leftovers - fridge is full and needs a clearing out

:wave2: Just stopped by to say hello. Sounds like you had a yummy dinner out last night--even if Dora was someplace else. :p

Enjoy your Wednesday--
Erin

PS I figure you decided not to do music class; no problem. ::yes:: What about the OC?

Hi Meme,
Just stopping by to say Hi :cool1:

Yummy dinner last night. Let me know how your recipe turns out!!

Hi girls :wave2:

I was feeling so out of it the other day, too many carbs, not enough, too much exercise, I have no idea but we stayed in our jammies all day. Feel much better today. Walked 4.5 miles on tm. 4 for the norm and .5 for the piece of cake dh made for me last night :love: :rolleyes: Eatting on plan, small bit of mashed pot with dinner but I am resisting the cake, very tempting! Lucky I had 2 pieces of lc candy to eat. The atkins coconut choc was delicious!

I'll have to go over and check your journas. Sorry Erin, t-ball won over the music but will plan for the fall. And still not sure about the OC half, struggling with a decision :confused3

I love it when I can spend a day in my jammies! Those are the best days! You sound like you are doing so awesome! Susan told me to tell you "hello!" Her adoption is going wonderful! They actually received the first draft of their homestudy yesterday - they have to approve it and then it has go through the Chinese Consulant(?) in Chicago and once they approve it they can send it to China! They are hoping to have it there by May which means they shoudl receive a referral in December (travel in January) but it may be there as early as April (referally in Nov and travel in Dec). I have a bottle of bubbly set aside for the day they get their referral!

How was the crockpot recipe?

~Amanda

Hi amanda, I'll check your journal soon.

Today, we all woke up late - 10am :teeth: late b-fast of eggs, bacon & 1 sl toast(not lc) and then saw that the new Pooh movie started so off ds & I went. had to have movie popcorn :sad2: & then to friendlys for late lunch, ate fries & a bit of ds's icecream - so much for eating. Now I'm home & I need something, tuna it will be. No exercise today so must plan long session tomorrow. I need to be more strict with myself or these last 20 lbs will never move, so wish there was an easy solution but we all know what to do it is just doing it that is the hard part ;)

Hey Chica! The low carb muffins are bought - they are a brand called Krusteez and in my store they are in the baking aisle with all the flour and pancake mix. They are marked "Low Carb" they have 3 different types of muffins - blueberry, chocolate chip, and orange (I think).

Not sure abot the crockpot recipe - sounds interesting though almost like fajitias. Maybe next time put a little Mexican seasonings in with it and see how that turns out. YUMMY!

~Amanda

Well how a great weekend not food wise :confused3 what am I doing? I did 4.25 miles and then ate calzone, I must be nuts. Monday valentines day was no romantic time here, we had a big argument so it was a non-speaking day, fun :guilty: I made a nice dinner but no dh so I ate ravoli, shrimp, garlic toast & danish for dessert and then it hit me. I was sooo sick, my stomach turned for days. I finally feel better but have missed almost a whole week of workouts. Tis is life, right?

Ds has school and then I'm off to have another eye surgery, the tthird time will be a charm :rolleyes: I'm hoping to be able to see by 8pm for survivor otherwise I'll be sleeping. Today will stick to lc food choices and tomorrow will plan for long walk.

Dh finally came around and apologized yesterday, so we're speaking :teeth:

How's it going, Maryellen? Did the eye surgery go OK? I have a friend who just had to have hers "tweaked." Hope yours was a success.

Getting ready for the snow? Guess it's still winter in PA!

Take care,
Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter