Member Cruise Swag?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
The latest DVC member cruise just returned today (Sept 8) and I'm wondering how it went. What kind of swag did you get? How were the seas?

Seas were great! Only some minor rolling first evening out. Don’t have pictures, but we had to buy a carry on sized bag to get the stuff home. That’s about $140 for the bag, and $40 to check it. We never had a problem bringing things home before! Glad this wasn’t the one in Europe!

1694187458246.jpeg
This was posted on the MC thread.

At a later night, we received posters and DVC MC pins.

The bag that you see with the ties contained a 6’x6’ beach blanket.

It may not look like much, but it was heavy, and we’re senior citizens!

Now, what I thought was extra special! Stacia Martin met with folks every night, Tuesday-Thursday and was gracious enough to sketch a drawing for anyone there who wanted one. We asked for Captain Minnie Mouse.

IMG_1084.jpeg

Last edited:
Now, what I thought was extra special! Stacia Martin met with folks every night, Tuesday-Thursday and was gracious enough to sketch a drawing for anyone there who wanted one. We asked for Captain Minnie Mouse.
Love Stacia! We have a drawing she did for us of Jasmine and Aladdin "Whole New World" as that was Val & I's theme for our wedding. Got it on one of the ABD trips we took.

Here’s our pic of what we got:

1694704625988.jpeg

Except for the posters and pin we received later. Our main problem is that we don’t need two of everything.

Here’s everything else we got:

IMG_1668.jpeg

I’ve included the DVC coin we got at Epcot before the cruise, a signed poster from the Princess Concert and the poster we got for buying more points (It’s a Small World). The only thing missing is the lanyard we received as we boarded.

I was wondering why we got that Small World poster. Now I know! (We bought before we left.)

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest