• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Member Clubhouse?

Jecca

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me when the last Member Clubhouse was sent out? I don't think I've gotten one for several months, so I'm just curious whether they've stopped them or whether I'm suddenly off their mailing list.

Thanks,

Member Clubhouse comes to me via e-mail and the last one was dated May 9th.

Bobbi :flower:

The Member Clubhouse is the one that comes via e-mail monthly, I just got mine Thursday or Friday.
The Vacation Magic is the one that come via regular mail, I got mine, I think in April, another one should be coming out July or August.
I wouldn't think that you could end up off of the mailing list, I'm not sure why that would happen.

Yeah, I actually was referring to the Member Clubhouse... the email one. I still get my VMs.

Huh! I wonder why I haven't been getting mine... I used to get them regularly, and suddenly I noticed there were no more. Weird.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do? Who should I email? Do I need to log back into dvcmember and sign up for them again?

Does your e-mail service has a spam blocker? You may want to check there. If not, e-mail member services.

I used to get them too, and when I relized I wasn't getting them anymore, I went to the member website. I checked my email preferences, but somehow I was no longer signed up for the emails. I changed my preferences to accept them, so hopefully I will begin getting them again soon. So, I would suggest logging into the member site and checking if you are signed up for it or not. Perhaps it happened when they changed the website to be password protected by individual logins instead of the old everyone has the same login and password.

The same thing happened to me, KathyR.

I used to get them even before we "had" the website. Then, all of a sudden, I stopped getting them.

I contacted MS, who referred me to someone else, and they checked and assured me I was on the mailing list and that mine was still being sent. I contacted my ISP, and they said there was nothing blocking them...

So I recently went out to the website and saw that my profile was not set up to receive them - so I entered the information.

That was a few weeks ago - maybe a month - and yet I "still" didn't get this last one that everyone says came out around May 9th.

I guess it's just not meant to be...

Nick has been forwarding his to me - thanks, Nick!!

Aha! I looked on the site and I WAS unchecked for the Member Clubhouse. Weird how that happened. It's only been a few months since I got the last one, so it didn't happen when they revamped the site. Very strange...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter