Meeting Your Fellow DISDad’s In Disneyworld Grand Experiment!

Cinderella's Fella

DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!
Three-peating!

Hi Brother Dads! It has come up a few times on How to locate our fellow traveling DISDads while we are in WDW. I believe I have found a way, but I need the help of Dads who are in the World now or soon, please.

If you would load Waze on your smartphone, Waze is an interactive GPS program available on both Droids and Iphones. Click here for more information from Wikipedia. After you have loaded it and sign up, please join the DISDad group. Waze shows other Wazers who are in the area, so it should show anyone in your group. This is the experiment part of it. I really don’t know if it will, can’t try it without another member nearby. Please let me know if you are able to help with this. It would be a great way to see who else is in the park.

Thank you for your help in this matter.
Randall

Interesting idea! I have Waze but won't be in WDW till summer.

But I'm in if it does work out.

Interesting idea! I have Waze but won't be in WDW till summer.

But I'm in if it does work out.

We found that Waze doesn't work for us. :headache:

But we found that life360 does. We have made a circle named DisDads. If you would like to join us, PM me your email address and mobile phone number and if it's a smartphone.

We found that Waze doesn't work for us. :headache:

But we found that life360 does. We have made a circle named DisDads. If you would like to join us, PM me your email address and mobile phone number and if it's a smartphone.

I assume it can be disabled when I don't want to be located?:confused3

Well everyone knows where they can find me! so no need to broadcast
where i am!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter