Meeting spots for families in multiple rooms?

When we have done group trips, we have done club level so we all have a place to gather and obviously the food options are a plus too!
Definitely agree with this!

Interesting view. I wonder cost wise, three club lever resort rooms, vs 2 bedroom/studio plus food.

Never had club level....pardon me while I cry , had a AKL club but then 2020 happened.......so anyway, are they ever so crowded you can't find seats?
The two lounges, that I personally saw run out of seats, were at AKL and Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf (which is no longer available.) Both lounges are/were pretty small with limited seating. Club Level is definitely great for convenience, but not so beneficial if you’re park commandos that do not spend much time at the resort.

I k ow this resort is not on your list but we recently stayed in the Congress park area of Saratoga Springs Resort. The actual resort is beautiful and within easy walking distance to Disney Springs. The pool/hot tub area is quiet and most nights I was the only one there, but never more than 3-4 couples. I was told that pool area closing time is not enforced and that as long as you’re quiet, could stay there as long as you like. I enjoyed looking out over the river. Buses are busy but we never had an issue. The actual resort was very large and it if being near a main pool area with a bar is a priority, it was a pain. But the resort is more budget friendly than some others and very quiet and laid back.

Many DVC resorts have Community Halls where you could gather as a group. BLT, BWV, AKV-Kidani, OKW, RIV and SSR. If you elect to book individual studios at any of these resorts, you could get together in the Community Hall. There's no charge to use the halls. I particularly like the one at AKV.

Unlike others who seems to need time away from their families while on vacation, our family actually loves hanging out together as much as possible when we do trips together and we have such a great time and are constantly having fun and laughing. We would meet up 1st thing in the morning eat, take the bus and then spend most of the park day together, with an occasional separation, but we would do lunch together etc. When we got back from the park, if not real late, we would sit in the FC, the kids will normally gather by the FC TV area and the adults will just sit talking and laughing about the day. BTW; we do have our disagreements but it normally blows over just as quick as it started. So, I guess we're just lucky to have a fun family and do not need time away from each other during a trip, heck it's usually only about 7 days. Of course I also do not understand how families will do single rider line and be separated on a ride, just to save some time. We tried it and all of us hated it.
OP - To me, 7 people is not a lot of family to keep together or to hang out with:D I would have no issues getting a few value rooms, plus cooking is not what I want to do on a WDW vacation! We will bring cereal for the times we want to eat breakfast in the room, but my DDs could eat Mickey Head waffles every day:rotfl:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest